• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnC

May 29, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    I think It's still banned. According to the banned firearms list (yes I know this list is full of inconsistencies and is the MSP's interpretation...) It was banned on 7/17/15. "copy of an enumerated rifle" is the reason. This to me suggests Atlantic firearms was unable to convince the MSP that it is not a copy weapon, unfortunately.

EDA98

Dec 4, 2019
    Laurel MD
    Ah well. Fingers crossed. I've definitely seen them in gun stores before though. The whole "up to the FFL" sure does create unneeded confusion. Especially for gun newbies like me.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Folks on the average day we are fielding 600 -800 emails & shipping 200 -300 orders and that is our priority . If you have a question you are welcome to send us an email as we may not be checking back on the threads based on time constraints. At this time we have not had time to convince MSP as to the legality of the C308 . We need time to take pictures and type out the presentation to send them .

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Folks on the average day we are fielding 600 -800 emails & shipping 200 -300 orders and that is our priority . If you have a question you are welcome to send us an email as we may not be checking back on the threads based on time constraints. At this time we have not had time to convince MSP as to the legality of the C308 . We need time to take pictures and type out the presentation to send them .
    So in a year and 5 months you haven't found any time to get with MSP, in any way? That doesn't pass the smell test, so I call :bs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom