• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Can we setup a registry of people who can't make it and have them entered as opposed to the bill? Maybe not posted online for all to see, but maintained by someone trusted? I can only make the Senate Bill version of this.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I will be in Naptown tomorrow, PM me with your info and I will enter in as opposed. The longer I am at the screen means fewer Action Starved Regional Directors of Neighborhood Operations have to log in.

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    I will be in Naptown tomorrow, PM me with your info and I will enter in as opposed. The longer I am at the screen means fewer Action Starved Regional Directors of Neighborhood Operations have to log in.
    Thanks Stoveman. I sent my testimony to the delegate mentioned above but I can pm you if she doesn't respond

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    I will be in Naptown tomorrow, PM me with your info and I will enter in as opposed.

You can actually do this? Awesome! I can’t get down there in person for work reasons, but I’d love to get logged in there as opposed for every one of these bills!

Name, residence, email, phone, and “opposed”, need anything else?

Echo6mike, going mobile...

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    You can actually do this? Awesome! I can’t get down there in person for work reasons, but I’d love to get logged in there as opposed for every one of these bills!

Name, residence, email, phone, and “opposed”, need anything else?

Echo6mike, going mobile...

Just your first and last.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    The Senate JPR Committee hearing information indicates that sign up for witnesses for today’s hearing ended at 11 AM this morning.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Today’s Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee hearing is underway now.

The Maryland General Assembly launched a new website design this year.

There is more bill information on the new livestream page for the Committee hearings.

The status of each bill scheduled to be heard in that hearing appears in a scrolling column on the right side of the livestream page.

Bills not yet heard (“pending”) are listed with a DARK GRAY background.

The bill currently being heard (“Current”) is highlighted in a YELLOW background.

Bills that have been heard (“Completed”) are highlighted with a LIGHT GRAY background.

Screen shot of today’s livestream page showing the three different background colors is the first pic below.

To make the livestream larger (full screen) click on the four outward pointing arrows, marked below in the picture.

If the full size livestream page is divided into two smaller video screens (second pic below), tap on the video screen you want to enlarge and that will be zoomed out to one large screen in the full screen mode (as in the third pic below):

Attachments

• 918D0A54-D308-4184-94A4-D310EC8C7D97.jpg
      918D0A54-D308-4184-94A4-D310EC8C7D97.jpg
      68.8 KB · Views: 290
    • 164B8ADF-A7C3-42FA-8D2C-19575BD3542B.jpg
      164B8ADF-A7C3-42FA-8D2C-19575BD3542B.jpg
      32.3 KB · Views: 291
    • 2AB958E3-D61A-47D1-9841-75E397783D3F.jpg
      2AB958E3-D61A-47D1-9841-75E397783D3F.jpg
      49.3 KB · Views: 291

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Click here to watch today’s Senate JPR gun bill hearing livestream:

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/mgawebsite/Committees/Media?cmte=jpr

As of this post the Committee is still hearing the first bill; the gun bills are scheduled to be heard second and third.

The first (current) bill is about establishing a standardized scheme of compensation for those who have been convicted and imprisoned in Maryland for a crime for which they were/are later exonerated.

As of 1 PM this first bill is still being heard.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    The membership of Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee.

The pics below also depict the seating position of the Senators on the JPR Committee in the hearing room:

Attachments

• B08551DF-14EE-4C2A-9CBD-030EB3932B57.jpg
      B08551DF-14EE-4C2A-9CBD-030EB3932B57.jpg
      55.6 KB · Views: 268
    • 0F200F5F-9D44-42DC-9350-158A4E3CF3C9.jpg
      0F200F5F-9D44-42DC-9350-158A4E3CF3C9.jpg
      47.5 KB · Views: 287

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    Not sure if I gave the delegate or Stoveman my information in time to enter my position as opposed...

Please knock em dead guys. Clearly the bill flat out isn't going to stop crime but will hurt us.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    If you are testifying today you are hereby sworn in as a Senior Founding Charter member of “Patriots Demand Action”!

You are humbly requested to go to the original Patriots Demand Action organizing thread to select the least humble of the the fantastically self-important titles for yourself to proclaim at the beginning of your hearing testimony to thoroughly impress the Committee:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=242329

We thank the fascist RED MOMMY brigades for this idea: they send wave after wave of mindless Bloombots forward to testify, first reciting their (literally) UNBELIEVABLE list of important titles they all seem to hold in their Bloomturd Astro-turf orgs.

As Bloomturd actually stated last night during the Democrat “debate on CBS, The Little NYC Billionaire actually “bought” all “his” DemocRat state legislators and his MDA/MPGV members with his own money!

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Senate JPR changed up the order of the bills being heard so another bill (SB768) is being heard now.

The two gun bills have not yet been heard as of the time of this post.

If you don’t believe that the anti-American Little Billionaire Mikey Bloomturd actually stated (in last night’s DemocRat debate) that he “bought” state legislators, state attorneys general, other state and local officials and especially his paid-Bloombots in his RED MOMMY BRIGADES ...

Then click this Twitter link to watch Bloomturd admit it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1232484292011249665

(NOTE: Image below is a pic only, the play button is not live; click the link above to watch this amazing clip to confirm that this out-of state Billionaire has purchased our rights in Maryland)

Attachments

• 5F087629-3BF1-416A-A63D-13EBF8BF3381.jpeg
      5F087629-3BF1-416A-A63D-13EBF8BF3381.jpeg
      90.9 KB · Views: 248

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom