• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Yeah I get that , the men may be good folks in every other way . But they just want or need to be controlled themselves by other men .

I just am of the opinion I don't want to be controlled and I want to be a free man.

Who here doesn't want that? I want ALL of my rights which are the birthright of all US Citizens. And I am hoping that things get better in this state.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    And I would imagine his main concern is what MSP might have to do in Baltimore City. People outside our community forget that we never rise to top priority on anyone else's agenda.

It needs to be like Detroit where State Police academy graduates immediately report to barracks inside city police stations to work alongside city cops and veteran troopers.

Hogan has been very vocal and upset recently about all the crime and the lawmakers refusal to do anything about it.

I know I'm dreaming here but maybe Hogan has had enough and finally wants to change G&S as big FU to the legislature. If pallozi wasn't on board with this he could've been forced to retire.

I know......probably only a .000000000003% chance but a guy can dream

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    Hogan has been very vocal and upset recently about all the crime and the lawmakers refusal to do anything about it.

I know I'm dreaming here but maybe Hogan has had enough and finally wants to change G&S as big FU to the legislature. If pallozi wasn't on board with this he could've been forced to retire.

Now that is a dream... but I like it. :D

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD

If lawn chair Larry really cared, he'd do something about it. I know that reducing tolls has lead to a reduction in crime.........

Last edited:

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I hope he's not representative of
    every other mta badge I've met. More than their fair share of pricks.

Yea, they sit just north of the 301 bridge (Dahlgren) in a 50 mph zone. Clearly there is no emergency. Do you slow down and back up traffic or stay the course and speed and risk a ticket.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    I hope he's not representative of
    every other mta badge I've met. More than their fair share of pricks.

Try seeing their incompetence on a 911 call

Man I don't miss those days

That loser could have done something years ago

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    I'm going to be cautiously optimistic that 'if' this MTA guy does get the job, he will ask for a clarification of G&S and immediately start issuing CCW permits.

Or I'm standing too close downwind of the 'glaucoma support group' meeting. Either way it's all good.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I'm going to be cautiously optimistic that 'if' this MTA guy does get the job, he will ask for a clarification of G&S and immediately start issuing CCW permits.

Or I'm standing too close downwind of the 'glaucoma support group' meeting. Either way it's all good.

You've been cleaning lots of guns in a small closet with the door closed, haven't you.

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    Nope not at Johns Hopkins

Hope to have more definitive answer this week after I receive “official” e mail from corporate. Not a happy camper here as I will have to directly interact with him.
    But you know the ole saying,what goes around comes around.

Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019

Hope to have more definitive answer this week after I receive “official” e mail from corporate. Not a happy camper here as I will have to directly interact with him.

Oh... in that case... good luck with a life long bureaucrat.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    He wasn't a lifelong bureaucrat, he was on the EPD for Senate Presidente for Life Miguel Miller.

Viva Presidente Miller! Viva Speaker Miguel Busch! Fidel approves.

And since Hogan denies it was him, credit must go to Palozzi for elimination of restrictions on biz owner carry permits, right? :shrug:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    A small but most welcome thing, if it was his doing.

I suspect it came from Frosh's minion on warning on possible loosing the entire kit and caboodle in a potential law suit encouraged by the elimination of the Review Board.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012

You must work at Medstar :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom