Central MD stores that stock suppressors.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    2A sales in Jessup just off 32 near I95 has suppressors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    for what its worth to anyone buying, I wasn't charged a transfer fee when buying from continental arms. ( 22 rimfire can )

I am still waiting however. im about 7.5 months in and hoping paperwork is approved soon.

ANY dealer who has a can in stock should NOT charge you a transfer fee. If they try to do that, run like hell.
    If you are using a powered by dealer from the SS, there should be no transfer fee. Maybe a small fee for using the Kiosk.
    I bought my first can from CA years ago. The advantage is you can use it at their range while you are waiting the year for your paperwork. If I were looking at CA, I would also take ride up Falls road and go see Vince at Duffy's.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    ANY dealer who has a can in stock should NOT charge you a transfer fee. If they try to do that, run like hell.
    If you are using a powered by dealer from the SS, there should be no transfer fee. Maybe a small fee for using the Kiosk.
    I bought my first can from CA years ago. The advantage is you can use it at their range while you are waiting the year for your paperwork. If I were looking at CA, I would also take ride up Falls road and go see Vince at Duffy's.

So you can pay full msrp or more? No thanks LOL

59f100292

May 20, 2012
    Does anyone in the area have one of the following in stock? I drove to a few stores last weekend and didn’t have any luck.
    Rimfire, Q El Camino or TBAC 22 takedown

Rifle, TBAC Ultra 7/9, DA Nomad, or EA Vox?

Hoons

May 15, 2019
    Freestate in middle river. You can shoot the suppressor in their range while you wait for the stamp

Hoons

May 15, 2019
    I didnt look at the firearm prices much but saw g19 gen 5 mos for 620 which is about on par with every where else

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Look at the obsidian 45 from Rugged Suppressors it will handle pistols up to 45 and 300 BLK subsonic.
    Check out TwangnBangs review https://youtu.be/mgaggHoUWbA
    I have been very happy with mine.

I will 2nd that.

I even had an end cap strike on my 9mm cap that was probably my fault.

Rugged just wanted a little info about the incident, I mailed the whole suppressor back and they sent it back after checking it out and giving me a new 9mm end cap, all under warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom