• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duckslayer

Feb 3, 2009
    southern dorchester county
    Haven’t heard that from Jr. yet. He did call earlier to tell me about the graffiti. He also said his managerial accounting teacher teaches no accounting. All orange man bad all the time.
    For this we pay 25,000 a year collectively. ☹️

Last edited:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    why do they try to hide people from this stuff. Get to cleaning it up, let the students do their work and just have some extra police on campus. what are they afraid of? They keep cancelling classes and these punks will keep doing it.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    I went to UMBC in the late '70s and racist graffiti lined the men's room stalls and even one of the pillars in the library. It ran both ways and we all just laughed it off. Hell, some of it was quite clever!

...just LAUGHED it OFF, HUH? We can't just laugh anything off! Everything matters! Everything that offends, or could possibly offend anybody, must be destroyed immediately! In a perfect, woke, socially just world, we will be able to sense those that might have a propensity to offend and terminate them so immediately that they don't even have time to carry out their offensive actions! (or phrases, remember, words can hurt just as badly, even worse!)

Remember, be offended! Let no slight go un-heeded! :rolleyes:

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    ...just LAUGHED it OFF, HUH? We can't just laugh anything off! Everything matters! Everything that offends, or could possibly offend anybody, must be destroyed immediately! In a perfect, woke, socially just world, we will be able to sense those that might have a propensity to offend and terminate them so immediately that they don't even have time to carry out their offensive actions! (or phrases, remember, words can hurt just as badly, even worse!)

I've been overweight my whole life, worn glasses since I was 13, started losing my hair when I was 25, and am missing more teeth than I care to think about. As I enter my dottage and begin my walk into antiquity, I can't be offended anymore but boy can I offend!

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

This post “offends” me...I may need a day off to compose myself!

Salisbury University might be the biggest Progressive brainwashing School in the whole Maryland system. My cousin was raised in a home that was very conservative. Her mother and her aunt and uncle we're all taught from a very young age 2 respect firearms and how to use them. She was taught the same thing. She even Hunted for deer and waterfowl . There were dozens of guns in their homes. She went to Salisbury for 4 years and came out as a left-wing anti-gun anti- capitalist Bernie Sanders supporter. I warned her mother before she started her freshman year that this would happen and of course they didn't believe me and now their daughter is a brainwashed left-wing idiot

I'll bet you a ham sandwich when they find out who did it it's going to be either a person of color or a left-wing student trying to blame some Republicans. The odds are in my favor. The majority of the local population are black and the majority of the student body are liberal. It might even be a member of the staff or faculty

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    College was a lot more fun back when students didn't walk around in a constant state of "offended"...

So what happens when it comes out that the "racist graffiti" was done by a student-of-color?

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    College was a lot more fun back when students didn't walk around in a constant state of "offended"...

So what happens when it comes out that the "racist graffiti" was done by a student-of-color?

So, the FBI investigating as a “hate crime”. When they find out it was a minority that did this then they’ll call it a harmless prank. BS!

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore

Everything is *something*ist.

I get called racist because I don't hate all white and love all black. Race has never been a resume enhancement, virtue or vice, as far as I'm concerned.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Haven’t heard that from Jr. yet. He did call earlier to tell me about the graffiti. He also said his managerial accounting teacher teaches no accounting. All orange man bad all the time.
    For this we pay 25,000 a year collectively. ☹️

That is roughly $200 per class day instate, $400 out of state.

I would be irate if I paid the money for instruction and the professors refused to instruct. College is not independent study. Skipping a lecture on the syllabus hurts because that material will still be on the final exam.

:mad54::mad54::mad54:

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    If I was in that class...I'd probably get thrown out of it for telling the teacher to get on with teaching and drop the anti Trump ******** as it doesnt pertain to the class curriculum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom