• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The volume of commentary is picking up towards the end of the week. It took them a while to get their game together, but everything is starting to center around "holding Richmond hostage" and "terrorism".

The white supremacist angle has seemed to lose traction so they seem to be settling on those two angles.

Other similar statements are "cosplay" and that "next time we won't stay away".

They are desperate at this point.

I wonder if Baltimore City could declare an emergency and put fences up around the city to protect us and to make it a gun free zone .
    Bring the FBI and National Guard to control the murder rate and crime . At least where it is a real problem not like the fake crime in Richmond during the rally .

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    And just like that some snowflake is offended.

bd4cb07b63d1b5ab3b4631f7f5039fa6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Commie bastards.

Love that boilerplate about requesting that your reviews only include substantial experiences during your stay. I think asking you to waive your right to self defense while paying them for a room counts as a substantial enough experience to share with prospective guests.

Something tells me that if there had been a single guest there for other reasons that night, and who wanted to grouse in a review about the hotel's tolerance for a bunch of Right Wing White Supremacists Neo Nazi Terrorists Wearing Camo Hats In The Lobby, that review would not have been flagged.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Papa was a rolling stone.....

Didn't realize that rag still existed but I see they still employ a bunch of Cuck writers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Skimmed the article. Repeately says the rally was just a racist event and the entire 2A movement is just Jim Crow revisited.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Skimmed the article. Repeately says the rally was just a racist event and the entire 2A movement is just Jim Crow revisited.

I'm sure no one is surprised. That is the first and only tactic they go to. It is used so much without a basis in fact that it it is just becoming background static to moderates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom