• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Watching it on my computer, the music on the edited video is not an issue. On my phone, it overpowers the dialogue for some reason. I'm sad I missed this round of testimony. It would have been fun to toss a few snippity snaps her way.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    When she asked about Ammo. I would have replied, “well you see I’m thrifty, and Walmart has this clearance sale. So I stocked up my armory for very little. But truth be told, it’s no of yours or the gov business and nowhere in the constitution does it say the amount of money one spends should be used to justify an infringement on a Right. “

And a few other choice words. She was trying to catch him on affordability of transfer fees and I’m glad that young man cut her off at the pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    What one pays for ammo has no relevance to a government profiting from/punishing people exercising a RIGHT, which is wrong for the same reason there is no poll tax to vote.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    At least her fellow Delegates get to go home, can you imagine being married to that?

Not the same in how she acts but close enough in a different way if that makes sense to my ex-wife.

She better be damned good at something!

I can all but guarantee she’s not and I don’t have to take one for the team to find out. Again different but the same to my ex. She doesn’t like sex and probably sucks at it. She wanted kids and her hubbie was desperate the approximately three times (three kids) they had sex after she married him. He’s not back to Hannah and her five sisters.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Not the same in how she acts but close enough in a different way if that makes sense to my ex-wife.

I can all but guarantee she’s not and I don’t have to take one for the team to find out. Again different but the same to my ex. She doesn’t like sex and probably sucks at it. She wanted kids and her hubbie was desperate the approximately three times (three kids) they had sex after she married him. He’s not back to Hannah and her five sisters.
    Doc. Doc. Doc.

Is there any chance you might have missed one other possibility for how she had kids....???

Rolled over on a wet spot.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Senator Simonaire said he can do nothing , does not surprise me . He has been un-helpful on everything I have asked him about , and will tell you someone else is better to handle it and one time said he don't know who would help me . The guy is a total waste of the a seat in the Senate , **** on a Boar Hog come to mind .

Delegate Nic Kipke said he would check House rules and if she broke any . I am over here holding my breath ...;)

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Senator Simonaire said he can do nothing , does not surprise me . He has been un-helpful on everything I have asked him about , and will tell you someone else is better to handle it and one time said he don't know who would help me . The guy is a total waste of the a seat in the Senate , **** on a Boar Hog come to mind .

Delegate Nic Kipke said he would check House rules and if she broke any . I am over here holding my breath ...;)

Please don’t...you’ll pass out for sure.

Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    Mrs. Attterbeary's demeanor is simply that of a person personally offended that the lower class would question a bill that she sponsored.

She will not let those who opionion differ finish their statement. Doesn't want to hear it and just cuts them off. To point out the ridiculous of her thought process only further aggravates her.

FYI, thats her maiden name tho she is married. Her parents live 2 doors away from me. They and another party tried to claim a $500k waterfront community property. Had they won I'm sure they'd have sold it and pocketed the money. Pretty sure Dad and his Co kicked in $15k or more to her campaign. She got a small amount from Bloomberg. And a bigger slice from Nathanial Oaks as he distributed his war chest before claiming he was indigent.https://www.marylandmatters.org/2018/09/17/as-oaks-heads-to-prison-mystery-surrounds-his-net-worth-and-his-donations/

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Being an ******* or an uppity arrogant bitch does not violate ethics rules. If it did, and I wish it did, we would have no politicians. What a wonderful world that would be.

She is my district and trust me if I could get rid of her I would. She will win reelection without any substantive competition. Probably not even an opponent.

Keep in mind the adage that bad publicity is better than none and all. She deserves... none at all! Spreading the word just helps her.

Yeah, I don't understand where everybody thinks that she is violating ethics rules based upon this cobbled together video. She is actually acting like an attorney in that video. You think she might be an attorney.

She set the guy up really well with the ammo question and how much he spends on ammo. His answer should have been, "What I spend on ammo is irrelevant. I am but a single person in the sea of gun owners. You should be worried about the poor person that can hardly afford a gun for protection, much less the ammo to practice at length with it. It is for that person and all other people trying to make ends meet each and every day that the additional cost and inconvenience of a background check causes problems. Not only does the poor person have to pay for the background check, but the poor person needs transportation to make it to an FFL. Last I checked, there were no FFLs in Baltimore City."

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Yeah, I don't understand where everybody thinks that she is violating ethics rules based upon this cobbled together video. She is actually acting like an attorney in that video. You think she might be an attorney.

She set the guy up really well with the ammo question and how much he spends on ammo. His answer should have been, "What I spend on ammo is irrelevant. I am but a single person in the sea of gun owners. You should be worried about the poor person that can hardly afford a gun for protection, much less the ammo to practice at length with it. It is for that person and all other people trying to make ends meet each and every day that the additional cost and inconvenience of a background check causes problems. Not only does the poor person have to pay for the background check, but the poor person needs transportation to make it to an FFL. Last I checked, there were no FFLs in Baltimore City."
    that would make a great letter you should send it to your local officials

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Being an ******* or an uppity arrogant bitch does not violate ethics rules. If it did, and I wish it did, we would have no politicians. What a wonderful world that would be.

She is my district and trust me if I could get rid of her I would. She will win reelection without any substantive competition. Probably not even an opponent.

Keep in mind the adage that bad publicity is better than none and all. She deserves... none at all! Spreading the word just helps her.

I get it , just trying to hit it from a different angle and work with other Delegates to see if something could be done .
    I realize it is a crap shoot , but I did not want to do nothing . Nic Kipke has not gotten back with me a second time like he said .

Brian Chisolm has not responded even once and Wayne Hartman said she can do whatever she wants . Senator Simonaire is his not so useful self , he is arrogant and pompous IMHO until he wants your vote then he is the guy next door . But what do I expect they are politicians .

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    He won't.

Lots of assuming. The assumption that I have not, or will not, send something to my reps. I usually send something every session wherein anti-gun laws are proposed. Thing is, I live in a more conservative area now.

One of my good friends is friends with Hough. In late January last year I wrote my buddy about everything that was going on and he forwarded it to Hough. Hough responded.

In 2013, I submitted 6 pages, single spaced, of written testimony, with facts and cites for them.

You guys are some presumptuous ..........................

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    that would make a great letter you should send it to your local officials

I've written what I have written and that will be the extent of it this year. Not really going to follow much regarding what is going on. Not even going to let my blood pressure rise from this. I'm going to let you guys run the show. After tax season, let me know how it turns out. Just too much going on for me right now to even work in your wake (i.e., the background) very much.

Good luck. We are counting on you, especially those that really are not in the know about the infringements to their freedom, 2A and otherwise.

Go get em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom