• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/gettysburg-gun-show/amp/

The Gettysburg Gun Show will be held next on Jan 25th-26th, 2020 with additional shows on Mar 28th-29th, 2020, Jun 6th-7th, 2020, and Sep 12th-13th, 2020 in Gettysburg, PA. This Gettysburg gun show is held at Allstar Events Complex and hosted by Eagle Arms Sporting Show. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

500 tables!

$8.00 admission

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Always a good 500 table show. The add on show they had Nov. '19 was a little on the light side, but it was a late add on. I like they area where it is held. When I went to it last Jan., '19. I saw 12 deer including a 8 pt. buck that were across the road from the entrance when I was leaving around 3 pm. That is the first time I ever went to a gun show in my life and saw deer across the road from it.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Any one else going on Saturday besides me? After I leave the show. I'm going to go to the military museum on Rt. 97 north side just below the Gettysburg main entrance.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Going on Sunday. This will be my first time going to this show. How does it compare to Chantilly or Timonium?

Timoniun sucks
    Chantilly crowded and lousy parking
    Gettysburg is neither; one of my favorites since it seems to have everything, decent prices and not shoulder to shoulder

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Going on Sunday. This will be my first time going to this show. How does it compare to Chantilly or Timonium?

Gettysburg is not large but it's the closest thing around these parts anymore to an old style gun show. There are always interesting things and a few deals to be had. It's become my favorite show.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Any one else going on Saturday besides me? After I leave the show. I'm going to go to the military museum on Rt. 97 north side just below the Gettysburg main entrance.

I'm going on Saturday.

What is the name of the museum you're referring to? The only one I see along rt97 is the official one on park grounds, and its on the South side, so I assume you mean a different one?

I'll have my grandson so I may be tempted to bring him there too...

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Much, much better than Timonium.. considerably smaller than Chantilly but a much nicer drive.

I don't mind the crowds or the parking at Chantilly... you can always park at walmart and pick up something there too so you don't feel guilty. :)

The drive on the other hand... driving to Chantilly will leave you stressed by the time you get there. The drive to Gettysburg is miles of hills and farms and very little traffic, and is actually very relaxing if you enjoy that sort of thing.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Last weekend's snotty weather had my groomer rescheduling Bucky's grooming appt. to tomorrow, perfect timing! I'll hit the show in the morning and then head over to Redding Auction for the Saturday session gun auction. Should make it easy to fill the 5.5 hrs while waiting on him.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I'll be the goofy looking dude in weird camo. Anything from Swedish M90 to West German Amoebentarn to Belgian brush stroke to ?? Whatever it is, it'll be weird. Say "hi" if you see me.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I'll be the goofy looking dude in weird camo. Anything from Swedish M90 to West German Amoebentarn to Belgian brush stroke to ?? Whatever it is, it'll be weird. Say "hi" if you see me.

With all due respect, that doesn't narrow it down much...at a gun show :innocent0

:wave:

I'll be the white guy :rasp:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    With all due respect, that doesn't narrow it down much...at a gun show :innocent0

:wave:

I'll be the white guy :rasp:

You do have a point but I 100% guarantee you I'm the only guy within 1000 miles (or more) you'll find wearing German amoebentarn from 1952! ;)

P1110350_zps3f412c38.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom