• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I just got a 2.5-10X Fullfield IV. The glass seems bright enough, but there are no lens caps. :tdown:

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Many makers don't send out their scopes with caps. Part of the reason I usually order from SWFA is that they show you which caps fit the scope or sometimes throw them in.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I use flip-ups, but if the Fullfield II is like the F I, they don't work very well. I just put one on the objective end and go with that. They are nice scopes for the money, but I hate the way the entire ocular rotates when you increase magnification. That has kept me from buying more of them.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Ive got a crap load of butler creek caps you can have for free. I thought they were great until i scared a deer away when I opened the cover. I got rid of all of them. You pay shipping and you can have a bag of all different sizes. Probably close to 10 pairs.

PS shipping is $100

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Ive got a crap load of butler creek caps you can have for free. I thought they were great until i scared a deer away when I opened the cover. I got rid of all of them. You pay shipping and you can have a bag of all different sizes. Probably close to 10 pairs.

PS shipping is $100

If they could make them slightly more "rubbery" or stronger somehow where they hinge they would be decent.
    Bending them around when its cold they are a little fragile if your not careful because of snags.
    Ive had a few that broke unexpectedly but have just been snapping them back on to keep water out.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    If they could make them slightly more "rubbery" or stronger somehow where they hinge they would be decent.
    Bending them around when its cold they are a little fragile if your not careful because of snags.
    Ive had a few that broke unexpectedly but have just been snapping them back on to keep water out.

I went back to bikini style covers for hunting arms only. Others get nothing in the safe, not much dust accumulating on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom