• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Just damn sexy. Chinese AKs are great if you can find them.

You need a bakelite Polytech mag to go with it!

Sold this end of last year. Out of state of course, way out. Offer was to good. I honestly would have rather had a well used Polytech since I appreciate the AK rather than collect it. Still have Arsenal which shoots great.

a338a8400ab3a30634becd406a71506e.jpg

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I was offered 2K for my side folder but I can't bring myself to sell something I can't replace in this communist state. Back when I was buying Chicoms they cost less than $400!

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    its amazing how many good productive people have left this state for brighter pastures, and this state hasn't even noticed the light yet. I envy all that have made it to America.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I remember when I used my own hard earned money to buy my first one back in the 80's for the princely sum of $313.95 out the door. My father asked, "Boy why are you wasting your money to buy that cheap Chinese junk?!" I just grinned and headed off to the range. I'm usually pretty dumb but somehow, I saw back then what was coming. As time went on, I didn't waste my money on cars, girls and booze. Instead I bought guns. Hell, I'm still doing it!

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    2015 Production WASR 10 was my first purchase once I escaped Marylandistan.
    I hand pick mine from a handful and was able to pick one out with perfectly aligned sights.
    I wouldn't hesitate on the newer production WASR10'S, but I do suggest buying from a place you have a couple to pick from to avoid canted sights.
    Any AK could potentially have canted sights, even arsenals. Inspect the sights and rivets before you buy any AK you decide on.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Good call. I'm still looking for a quality ak. I bought a couple other MD-banned flavors so far but no AK yet...

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    In a free state lots of options. In today's market the Arsenals are by far the best but there are a lot of other builds that will serve you well.

Id be hitting the gunshows cash in hand for any variation that makes sense. Saw a Romanian Bullpup today in York for $500 (they were about $400 new back in the day) crazy franken rifle but if I ad bee a PA resident it would have been mine.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    for in state you cant beat the SLR-104 tho the AMMO is still cheaper then 556, mags have come down I have some if people need them and they are accurate as hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom