• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Invicta

Sep 16, 2018
    Probably. Its standard practice for Democrats- destroy a state, realize that it sucks to live there, move to another state, vote for Democrats, cycle repeats. And it's a shame too. I lived in PA for a while, I liked it.

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    The woman is a ninny. My guess is there are no studies and its just her opinion. Better outlaw crowbars in vehicles as well. Back in the 70's a volunteer firefighter buddy of mine was traveling through The southeast US on 95. They came across a backup that was caused by some animal who forced a car off the road and beat another driver to death in front of his family.

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    Probably. Its standard practice for Democrats- destroy a state, realize that it sucks to live there, move to another state, vote for Democrats, cycle repeats. And it's a shame too. I lived in PA for a while, I liked it.

This!

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Western PA is a whole other state (kinda like western MD) but the population in the east part of the state will eventually outvote the rest. If there's one thing you can rely on, it's that people living in dense urban areas see guns == crime and will vote against 2A.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    How does this effect ccw permit holders?

According to the guy in this video, even carry permit holders would be barred except the standard LEO/military exemptions and those with positions where they need to protect money/valuables/property.

So, very much like Maryland - property > lives

JRussell87

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 9, 2018
    According to the guy in this video, even carry permit holders would be barred except the standard LEO/military exemptions and those with positions where they need to protect money/valuables/property.

So, very much like Maryland - property > lives

I saw that vid last night yea this is sad I was getting ready to stop spending 2k on guns a month and get a down payment this year to move by november now this is scary I dont wanna move to another MD...Im trying to gtfo but keep money

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Lots of stupid gun bills get pushed, but with fairly significant pro-gun Republican majorities in both houses, they go nowhere. It's a big state, of course Philly, Pittsburgh and Erie are solid blue, but the rest of the state, and most state districts are solid red. Would take a long time to undo most of the political "safeguards" conservatives have built, and create state constitutional amendments to hand state level power to the Dems.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect

Yup, democrats are good at practicing scorched earth political tactics. Ruin a state, move and ruin another.

PA is just like every other state where the big cities carry the vote for governor and senators. Luckily the republicans slightly have the majority in both houses of the general assembly.

Moms Demand Action already got a man killed in MD. Now they're trying to get PA residents killed via gun control as well. I've lived here since 2013 and you couldn't pay me to move back to MD. If PA gets back I'm moving south.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    Lots of stupid gun bills get pushed, but with fairly significant pro-gun Republican majorities in both houses, they go nowhere. It's a big state, of course Philly, Pittsburgh and Erie are solid blue, but the rest of the state, and most state districts are solid red. Would take a long time to undo most of the political "safeguards" conservatives have built, and create state constitutional amendments to hand state level power to the Dems.

Hopefully you're right. Anything they get passed would get overturned in court for going against the PA Constitution.

PA Constutition Declaration of Rights
    Sec 21. Right to bear arms.

The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

JoshN

Jan 23, 2013
    Maryland until I escape
    Just how many people are getting shot in road rage incidents in PA? She says it will save countless lives. I am pretty sure you can actually count the number and I would be it is pretty damn low to non-existent.

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    Open carried last Sunday in Gettysburg Borough without incident. Would prefer to conceal carried but can no longer do that since the "genius" AG cut off reciprocity. Makes perfect sense to me. :sad20:

That's crazy. Seems the AG would want concealed carry. Hey, but either way at least you are able to defend self and others unlike here in the Kings Providence of MD. :thumbsup:

Defense Rifle

Jul 1, 2016
    NC
    That's crazy. Seems the AG would want concealed carry. Hey, but either way at least you are able to defend self and others unlike here in the Kings Providence of MD. :thumbsup:

What do you need to carry a gun for? Highly doubt you'll ever need one.

In MD you have the options of carrying a knife, pepper spray, baseball bat, pipe, club, cell phone to call 911, etc. You can also wear a vest if you are that uncomfortable of going outside and being around people.

Carrying guns are for free people not slaves like Maryland residents.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Hopefully you're right. Anything they get passed would get overturned in court for going against the PA Constitution.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that considering PA or most of PA is in the 3rd Circuit and well, New Jersey's cases. Maybe some super extreme never been done
    before anti 2A law but certainly not the incrementalism methods.

The whole "states interest in public safety" blah blah blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom