• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    bet we get new PO-lice commissioner sometime in 2021---probably5'2" black women with a lot of hair and fingernails! can't wait!

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    Does anyone have a direct link to Scott's gun control proposals? The only one I could find has him talking about illegal guns and reducing crime, but not specifically anti-2A.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    When I bought my house in 21211, (Hampden/TV Hill), 25 years ago it wasn’t so bad and I didn’t really pay enough attention to poly ticks. I’m grateful as hell it’s in a rare decent area...and by that I mean it’s a little scary and not God-awful.

I was hoping for Bob Wallace. It blows my mind that they could put this career politician in place to do the same old things as mayor, maybe worse, combined with Nick Mosby...what a disaster.

Last edited:

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City

Attachments

• EjmYx9gUYAAZ4mp.jpeg
      EjmYx9gUYAAZ4mp.jpeg
      30.5 KB · Views: 556

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    I haven't spent a dime in Baltimore City in over a year, and I feel OK about that. There's some restaurants i really like, but not enough to warrant risking my life and to finance that corrupt city.

I haven't spent a dime or been in the city since The Kite Loft left the Inner Harbor, 15 or so years ago.

HokieKev

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Does anyone find it ironic that they are running all these "Visit Baltimore" commercials on TV talking about how all the restaurants are safe but have now shut everything down. Great use of taxpayer funds. LOL

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    Does anyone find it ironic that they are running all these "Visit Baltimore" commercials on TV talking about how all the restaurants are safe but have now shut everything down. Great use of taxpayer funds. LOL

There is nothing open and you get ambushed after dark. WTH. I would rather take my chances visiting Chernobyl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom