• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Does anyone know of local gun shops who sell 80% lowers? I was planning to make a purchase at the Harrisburg, PA show this year, but I hear that has already been cancelled due to the Covid.

Thanks

Looking for the rest of that shipped inventory?

;)

Attachments

• not-atf-30154975.jpg
      not-atf-30154975.jpg
      20.1 KB · Views: 488

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I just went to look at my P80 Festive Decorative Door Knockers collection, and looks like they were all dissolved into slag by the tragic Bourbon Spill incident of 2020.

FWIW: don't forget that Lone Wolf now has their own "Freedom Wolf" G19-ish 80% frame. Slightly different process, I understand, but same concept. Have some on backorder to replace my lost Polymer 80 Festive Decorative Door Knockers, and will report back on quality/process when possible.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    It was a somewhat rhetorical comment. Of course he has his hands full but addressing the ATF fiasco could have occurred pre-COVID. Hindsight quarterbacking.

Back to the bunker...

This above... Anyone remember Bump=stocks.. Trump is a situational 2a backer. When it helps Trump, he is for the 2a and when there is little to no benefit for Trump, not so much.:sad20:

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    This above... Anyone remember Bump=stocks.. Trump is a situational 2a backer. When it helps Trump, he is for the 2a and when there is little to no benefit for Trump, not so much.:sad20:

Quit pretending you don't know the alternative would have been a much broader veto-proof AWB+bumpstocks+more law out of congress that same week. You know it, you've had it explained to you a hundred times, but you keep pretending you don't get it so you can get in your Trumpy Time.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    80% arms sells the kits, but they wont allow you to order the jig with the kit. They changed it so that the frame rails now come only with the jig. Seems they had a heads up on this thing.

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    What will Biden’s first executive action on gun regulation be and is creating gun regulation through executive action constitutional?

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Quit pretending you don't know the alternative would have been a much broader veto-proof AWB+bumpstocks+more law out of congress that same week. You know it, you've had it explained to you a hundred times, but you keep pretending you don't get it so you can get in your Trumpy Time.

Trumpy Time; that's a new one... Anti 2a legislation was dead in the Senate then and still is for the time being??? No anti 2a bill would of made it through the Senate. Believe me, I get it, just not the way you want.

Last edited:
    And people wonder why there is talk of a armed insurrection. As the Framers said; the 2nd Amendment was punt in the Bill of Rights not to protect the Government but to protect the people from the government. Bad times are coming.

Never going to happen. Just ask many here as they openly mock you. They would rather sit on their hands and proclaim their law abiding status than actually support the 2nd amendment the way the framers meant it to be used.

I just went to look at my P80 Festive Decorative Door Knockers collection, and looks like they were all dissolved into slag by the tragic Bourbon Spill incident of 2020.

FWIW: don't forget that Lone Wolf now has their own "Freedom Wolf" G19-ish 80% frame. Slightly different process, I understand, but same concept. Have some on backorder to replace my lost Polymer 80 Festive Decorative Door Knockers, and will report back on quality/process when possible.

There are a few others making 80% frames now. Glockstore has the SS80 and there are others...Not to mention the companies who are making 80% 1911s and 2011s, Sigs and long guns of several types. Glock and ARs aren't the only game in town.

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    Never going to happen. Just ask many here as they openly mock you. They would rather sit on their hands and proclaim their law abiding status than actually support the 2nd amendment the way the framers meant it to be used.

I agree, the 2A community is a collection of individuals rather then an cohesive movement organized for action. It is my belief that when the ATF knocks on the door to confiscate Assault Rifles that 99.9% of legal gun owners will comply.

We can learn a lot from democrats about creating movements that go unchallenged. Take antifa, they’ve burned down police stations under the watchful eyes of law enforcers.

What will Biden’s first executive action on gun regulation be and is creating gun regulation through executive action constitutional?

No of course not, but it would take years in the court to get it struck down. In that time the government can kick in a lot of doors or put liens on your income.

The democrats will simply toss so many gun control bills at us that there is no way they can all be challenged. That has been the M.O. for a very long time.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I READ the article. I know what it contains. The inference is blatant and clear. Its the info they want.

Yes, I put excerpts there for people that might not be able to see because of the paywall. I quoted your link so they knew where the excerpts were from.

I agree, the 2A community is a collection of individuals rather then an cohesive movement organized for action. It is my belief that when the ATF knocks on the door to confiscate Assault Rifles that 99.9% of legal gun owners will comply.

We can learn a lot from democrats about creating movements that go unchallenged. Take antifa, they’ve burned down police stations under the watchful eyes of law enforcers.

The ATF isn't going to be knocking on any doors. Future confiscation will be done through liens on your income by the IRS. The government will literally try to starve you into submission. There are far too many gun owners to kick in that many doors. Weaponizing the IRS will be the new method.

Of course when this happens REAL patriots should be marching on DC but it's doubtful many would do so...they would rather be "law abiding" even if it means being disarmed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom