• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOMD_Shooter

Dec 15, 2020
    Good evening, everybody. I thought that I joined years ago when I was reading up on do's and don'ts for ARs in MD, but apparently I never created an account. I transitioned out of the Regular Army and into the National Guard (again) 3 years ago and moved to Southern Maryland from upstate NY (Fort Drum). I am looking to get into competitive rimfire shooting and possibly archery (if time permits). I just need to figure out where to start. I am in the beginning stages of building an AR, so it's time to go shopping Stay safe over the next few days with this winter storm that is blowing in.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA!

Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT]

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Howdy neighbor.

Sanners Lake has rimfire steel challenge and rimfire rifle competitions. They're open to the public, just check the calendar and show up a little before the starting time.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    People are joking because your user name is very similar to someone who was banned years ago but not before he started some epic threads which have become legend in MDS history,

For example this is the one that made 3% a running joke starts about post 13:
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?93082&p=1886159#post1886159

Welcome to MDS Merry Christmas and don't let the comments get you down it is not about you. Something like being delayed in a NICS check because of someone with a similar name has a record.

czman

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 20, 2020
    Hey, make friends...start legal process for owning and operating a 200-yard outdoor range in Calvert County! Everyone here will love you and even though it'll never open and you'll go broke trying, we'll all think highly of you. Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom