• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Until they add 4 more leftwing justices so nothing they pass can ever be challenged. That's where this is all going.

They now know how to rig an election
    They can stack the court
    They can add at least 4 new leftwing senators and a handful of house reps..

In short, they are stacking congress and the court with enough lefttards that they will never be out of power again..We are about to become a banana republic.

What I have heard from some connected lefty lawyers I know in the beltway is that the talk was like 26ish justices but I forgot the exactly number.

Even if they don't pack it, I could easily see cowardly judges get intimidated by the threat. Rule as we say or we will destroy your branch of government.

gwfrench

Aug 21, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    Even though Congress refused to pack the court for FDR, the Supreme Court justices ran scared and suddenly started finding his new laws constitutional.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Yeah I'm well aware of MD Congressional districts. They can't make DC a state without changing the Constitution and right now I think there are too many Dem Senators who have no desire to pack the SCOTUS. JMO

I'm not saying it's constitutional but Democrats keep saying that all it takes is votes in the House, Senate and then having the President sign off on it like any other law.

I've said a hundred times in the past, if this were really about social justice, simply ceding the land back to Maryland and granting one more House seat would be equitable. Obviously it's not about that.

Don't forget- Puerto Rico statehood is also on the Progressive agenda.

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    The text of the bill doesn't seem to be available anywhere. I wonder what they are thinking re banning certain types of ammo. What, hollow points? Certain larger calibers? Frangible?
    BTW, when I look at the pics that the DC police and other shots of captured firearms, they are almost all always ball ammo. And the rounds look nasty.
    So if the Communists wanted to ban something, they should ban BALL.

I could see these morons standing up and saying "95% of ammo on the street is what is called "FMJ", or "BALL" ammo. This is very dangerous. We will ban this type of ammo, leaving the rare "JHP" type alone"

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    The text of the bill doesn't seem to be available anywhere. I wonder what they are thinking re banning certain types of ammo. What, hollow points? Certain larger calibers? Frangible?
    BTW, when I look at the pics that the DC police and other shots of captured firearms, they are almost all always ball ammo. And the rounds look nasty.

I could see these morons standing up and saying "95% of ammo on the street is what is called "FMJ", or "BALL" ammo. This is very dangerous. We will ban this type of ammo, leaving the rare "JHP" type alone"

And making practice a hell of a lot more expensive running HPs.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

any ammo with more than 0.001 grains of powder will be banned

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ

They can always go by the Hague Conventions we agreed to that bans hollow point and non-jacketed bullets as too inhumane for warfare. They can use the excuse that if the use of hollow points is too inhumane for warfare it's equally inhumane for civilian use...thus it should be banned as well.

We all know that's BS but the Dems don't care...it's all about power anyway and their exercising of that power over all.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    And making practice a hell of a lot more expensive running HPs.

For years Walmart was selling Remington 9mm JHPs for about a buck a box more than Remington 9mm FMJs. They weren't the best JHPs on the planet, but if there's a steady demand for a particular type, the price will drop.

OneGunTex

Escaped Member
    Jan 12, 2021
    Southern Maryland, no longer
    Even though Congress refused to pack the court for FDR, the Supreme Court justices ran scared and suddenly started finding his new laws constitutional.
    And this was essentially the beginning of the end. Carte blanche to create a centrally planned system ruled by elites.
    It makes me sick that conservative justices would cave on their reasoned philosophies and be bullied into giving up the fundamental rights of their citizens.
    Let them pack the court! But if you're willing to sacrifice your convictions then you're a sorry excuse for a judge

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Sirex