• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iplay4fun

Aug 15, 2020
    I guess they might. Going to be thrown out real quick.

Political affiliation isn't a protected class.

I'd lump it with cheap and stupid PR. So they might lose a handful of sales from Biden supporters. Probably most Biden supporters who don't give a crap about virtue signaling are just going to click no and go about their merry way buying their ammo.

A few hell yeah, Trump and 'murica (in that order) will get warm feelings in their special place and fall all over themselves to buy as much Fenix ammo as possible because.

Pretty much everyone not on the extremes is going to either be mildly annoyed, roll their eyes or do a "oh, that's nice. Good for them". IE a neutral, slight positive or slight negative reaction. Though I guess anyone not at least positive reaction will probably be mildly annoyed it is one more thing to click through.

Of course they are out of stock. So doesn't really matter much in the end.

My 2 cents is businesses should be staying out of politics in general (right or left). They already are allowed way more sway than is right. Rich people can already buy way more of a "vote" than poor and middle class. Don't need businesses effectively doing the same.

My sentiments exactly but I like the stunt

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    So if you are good with this you are good with other companies locking out right thinking people or conservatives. Agree it's just a stunt but.....

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    I would like to see all weapon manufactures from fighter jet, tanks, ammo, firearms, to naval ship the world over boycott selling to Canada. The reason: Canada now can sue S&W.

When will the people right of the center or center start fighting back? We can't let the left-wing liberals turn their tolerance preaching to intolerance with their cancel culture!

Do you see what they are doing to Mike Lindell the "My Pillow" guy? banned from social media, Google turned down money for advertisement of his social website, big box stores are boycotting his products.

I don't care what Mike Lindell believes. He is the story of redemption and second chance. The story of hard-work, risk taking, and jobs creator. They want to destroy him and his business because he has different opinion.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    So if you are good with this you are good with other companies locking out right thinking people or conservatives. Agree it's just a stunt but.....

No, it’s already being done to conservatives. Glad to see someone fighting back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggerfinger

States Rights!
    Sep 1, 2012
    Richlands, North Carolina

Seems that a good many conservative social media sites have been closed lately. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube banning right wingers postings. Everything is political. Anything I can buy in a communist store I can find in a Patriot store, so I have no problem with this.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    Are we talking about a free and open marketplace, or one with an incumbent monopoly? Because I have no issue with the former - with a sufficient demand, supply will emerge.

Freedom is not easy, and often it's not cheap. The alternative is shopping at the company store and paying with scrip.

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    I got an email from Penze's Spices the day after the 2016 election saying they didn't want business from any Trump supporters. I was really mad and bummed about it actually - it was the earliest, most visceral example of corporate America becoming openly and completely intolerant of conservatives and I didn't like it. But I unsubscribed and never considered buying my wife any more gifts from them. This is the world we live in now I guess, but it's kinda ridiculous and likely won't end well.

WandC

Feb 10, 2021
    Love the stance and vocal approach. Companies that take a stand are often bullied and this company seems like they're ready for it. Kudos!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom