• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I'm not new to guns just to the forum. A friend told me about it. Glad to be a member and hope to make it a regular place to visit. I'm very interested in using the classifieds once I get my 50 posts. Until then I plan on contributing to other posts where I can help or give advise. I'm sure to learn a lot along the way. :)

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    Well a little bit about me. Where to start. I'm probably a lot like most of the guys here I think. I am married but no kids. Nice job in IT. I love the outdoors. I'm a big fisherman. I collect flashlights and knives. I love dogs. We have a 2 year old golden retriever. He is the best. I love god and my country.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Welcome from Millersville . That’s what got me started , googled something one day and classified popped up , grateful the man sold me a red dot. Try to stay some what active , find myself asking more questions then answering. Have had some great advice and leads on stuff .

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    Virgil. Do you shoot locally? If so, Where? When I go I usually make a long drive to Delmarva on the shore. I like shooting outdoors.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Are you familiar with Associated Gun Club in Marriotsville ? It’s alot closer than making that drive . 1/2 hr from say BWMC ( old north Arundle hospital )

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    Nice. I have been to AGC with a friend that belongs but never been to Cindys. Go to On Target once in a while. Was there today just to look at what they had. Bought some 17hmr for my new CZ457. Love the gun. On Target has been the only place I can find 17hmr lately.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Cindys hot shots had some, I bought 4 just because .they still may have some it was the only ammo not flying off the shelf and I don’t recall what I paid .wasnt much

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Well if you been there then you know what it’s about . 200 yards longest range . But the place is convenient.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I do like the convenience. My only issue is the crowds. My buddy says it gets pretty busy there. Will probably still join though. Wish I could find some private land to shot on. MD isn't a very gun friendly state for shooters but I am sure everyone already knows that. I used to shoot with a friend at his hunt club on the shore until they sold the land. That was ideal.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA!

Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member