• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    My company/division is hiring but the requisitions are lingering as the positions are not something HR typically hires for . . .

There are two open positions for water treatment installers in the midwest and western US. It is not local to Maryland/eastern US but thinking if someone on this board has a relative or friend it could be a good opportunity for them. Especially for someone just starting out and looking for a career with a major healthcare company (64 countries/60K+ employees). The job is entry level, plumbing/construction in nature and can be physically demanding at times. Job pays good, has overtime and provides typical benefits offered by large companies. There is also an opportunity for advancement for those that wish to strive for it.

Successful individuals will possess a strong work ethic, common sense, be capable with their hands/basic tools, be able to take / follow direction and work both independently as well as towards group objectives.

Location can be flexible as long as the candidate lives near a major airport. It involves a ton of travel, weekend and/or night work so the candidate needs to be of that mindset. If you know someone who is interested and fits the bill . . . They can search Indeed.com for Water Treatment Install Tech or PM me and I will provide a link to the job opportunity on our corporate website.

Required:
    • High school diploma or GED
    • Some plumbing and construction experience
    • Basic computer skills
    • Must be able to travel 70-90% of work week with tools and parts by air or car making local or extended trips.
    • Willingness to work flexible hours including weekends with minimum notification is required.

Thanks for reading.

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    What water treatment company?
    I’m Assuming they cater to nursing homes and assisted living communities.

PM info please. Know a few good techs looking to move out of MD that may be interested
    Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom