• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    Two of my friends just informed me they want to purchase some guns. Before I break the bad news to them about the shortages and prices, I have a couple questions. I've been out of the state for too long to answer these myself.

I saw the regulated firearms list.

1) I am assuming all regulated firearms have to go through a ffl between Md residents? (I found the answer to this--yes)

2) One of them asked about a shotgun. I am sure he is thinking something along the lines of a mossberg 500 18.5 barrel, ect. for home defense. Is just the "bullpup" regulated (because of the vertical foregrip/ no stock?), or are the ones with the scary adjustable stock regulated also?

3) What can be bought/ sold FTF? (I found the answer to this--anything non regulated...)

4) Anything else I need to tell them?
    Timeframe for purchases of regulated firearms? (I found the answer to this-- 1 regulated in 30 day period)

Thanks.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I just sold an AR to an individual. We went to the Maryland state police, filled out the paperwork, he paid them $10 for his background check, and now we have to wait until he is cleared in about 7 - 10 days. No need for an ffl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom