• ...and so much more!
  • tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    Had a md resident contact md about buying mine. Thanks

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Not legal advice but the breakover seems to be if its an AK "ish" arm in 7.62*39 its banned. If its 5.45 or 5.56 like many of the newer Arsenal guns its not.

SLR95 is a fine gun, I have one from way back in the day. Think its the 2nd or 3rd one I bought. Someone before me had put a Red Star sidemount on it which sucks but the gun shoots really nice and is insanely accurate.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Not legal advice but the breakover seems to be if its an AK "ish" arm in 7.62*39 its banned. If its 5.45 or 5.56 like many of the newer Arsenal guns its not.

SLR95 is a fine gun, I have one from way back in the day. Think its the 2nd or 3rd one I bought. Someone before me had put a Red Star sidemount on it which sucks but the gun shoots really nice and is insanely accurate.

Yeah, if it is AK-ish and 7.62x39 it is almost certainly banned. Exceptions are the Vz58/2008, which only looks like an AK, but isn’t really anything close to an AK. And some Saigas (at leas those aren’t AKs and I don’t think they are banned by name), that are AK, except they can’t take AK mags (without modification).

If it is 5.45x39 it is almost certainly legal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom