R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Only cost me 9 hrs drive down,
    $27 a box
    One totaled 2020 Carmy TRD
    One concussion
    One completely miserable 6 hour ride home. (I was not allowed to drive)

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    hqdefault.jpg

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville

We were down in GA in support of my girl friends sister who was having surgery for breast cancer, was killing time found these.

On the way home Sunday, was reaer ended when I stopped for traffic on 95, guy behind me decided not to stop from 80mph or so, totalled my gurlfriends brand new Camry TRD which she JUST made her first payment on. I hit something inside of car, supposedly,, I have a concussion.

SUCKS ALL AROUND.

Last edited:

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    We were down in GA in support of my girl friends sister who was having surgery for breast cancer, was killing time found these.

On the way home Sunday, was reaer ended when I stopped for traffic on 95, guy behind me decided not to stop from 80mph or so, totalled my GPS brand new Camry TRD which she JUST made her first payment on. I hit something inside of car, supposedly,, I have a concussion.

SUCKS ALL AROUND.

Prayers for a full and quick recovery!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    It is far worse than I realized. Went to see a neurologist, they gave me an "impact test" (memory, reaction time ect) I failed miserably, I scored 2%. (98% who take the test, score better than I did) I am restricted from driving, which means no work, Vacation next week canceled as he doesn't want me to fly, THIS SUCKS.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Document all the issues, cancellations, loss of work, lost deposits for the insurance settlement.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    It is far worse than I realized. Went to see a neurologist, they gave me an "impact test" (memory, reaction time ect) I failed miserably, I scored 2%. (98% who take the test, score better than I did) I am restricted from driving, which means no work, Vacation next week canceled as he doesn't want me to fly, THIS SUCKS.

Probably should suspend the reloading for a bit too...

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    And give your brain a rest. It isn’t just physical rest, but mental rest. A concussion is a bruised brain with associated swelling and minor bleeding that a bruise entails. Do mentally light things like watch some mindless TV. Take a nap. Stare at the trees. Don’t read an engineering text book or learn anew skill.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    And give your brain a rest. It isn’t just physical rest, but mental rest. A concussion is a bruised brain with associated swelling and minor bleeding that a bruise entails. Do mentally light things like watch some mindless TV. Take a nap. Stare at the trees. Don’t read an engineering text book or learn anew skill.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD

Went through the same thing. When I took that impact test a week later I scored .08%. Got restrictions of I can fish and walk that was it. No long conversations no books no music nothing for like 4 months. 2 years later everything has recovered but my memory I am missing about 12 years of my life. Hopefully your experience is better

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Went through the same thing. When I took that impact test a week later I scored .08%. Got restrictions of I can fish and walk that was it. No long conversations no books no music nothing for like 4 months. 2 years later everything has recovered but my memory I am missing about 12 years of my life. Hopefully your experience is better

.08%????? WTF? What were you a potato?
    Found out this am how FUBAR I am. Sent a text to a coworker advising I'm out until Dec. The reply,,,, "you already told me" FVCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom