If there is an interest in once fired brass for reloading.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    Someone sent me $10.00 cash in an envelope.. Should I return this hefty sum or should I wait for the drawing, I mean he could be on a streak of luck.

Dalebert

Apr 15, 2020
    Baltimore County
    Does anyone really has a use for 25 ACP and 32 Auto? I do come across these when I am sorting brass. I only have a small smattering but the collection grows.

I pm'd you about 25 acp on Oct 11 (and .38 S&W, 38Super, 9 Largo)...I feel similarly about 32 even though I'm not set up to load that one yet.

Wouldn't mind getting ahead on brass for any of those.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Does anyone really has a use for 25 ACP and 32 Auto? I do come across these when I am sorting brass. I only have a small smattering but the collection grows.

I made a suggestion in the Brass Trade thread a while ago, that there's a business plan out there somewhere for a Brass Co-Op. Somewhere that un-needed brass could be sent in for "credit" towards brass that is needed. I'm sure many folks like me have small quantities of range pickup calibers that just sit on the shelf. I give brass away as much as possible, but it would be cool to get credit towards something I could use more.

Just a thought if you're looking to distinguish your business from the other once-fired brass sites.

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    Drawing coming on the 25th.

I have a smattering of 357 Sig, a small smattering of 32 ACP, 25ACP. 357 Magnum that I am gradually growing a small pile. And of course all of the common calibers.:gun2:

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    85MikeTI
    The problem is that this operation is kind of hobby based and way too small. The cost of shipping would be twice. Once leaving your residence and new brass going back to you. Thats >$16 not so feasible trading brass. I certainly see your point as range brass gets used vs sitting around collecting dust. For all intent and purpose I want to send out the oddball stuff that I collect to someone who wants to pay a nominal fee plus shipping.

I made a suggestion in the Brass Trade thread a while ago, that there's a business plan out there somewhere for a Brass Co-Op. Somewhere that un-needed brass could be sent in for "credit" towards brass that is needed. I'm sure many folks like me have small quantities of range pickup calibers that just sit on the shelf. I give brass away as much as possible, but it would be cool to get credit towards something I could use more. Just a thought if you're looking to distinguish your business from the other once-fired brass sites.

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    I have consulted the Zoltan as per the drawing. His instructions declare the winner (( mtlcafan79. ))

Congratulations mtlcafan79 I will be PMing you.

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    Again congratulations to mtlcafan79.

I actually didn't use a hat I used a random number generator.

If the collective wants another drawing simply say Aye and if there are enough ayes then I will summon once again the great Zoltan for a decision two weeks from hence on the 9th of November.

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    Glad to be of service. Reloading is freedom, you are only restricted to the lack of components. Remember 9mm is approaching $40.00 a box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom