• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Maybe I’ll join, I always like a nice ride out to the country ;)

Feb 28, 2013
    Do you guys already know one another? I've traded with Bossman before but is someone really offering strangers to come shoot clays in their yard? (or is the only stranger me? :innocent0 )

I'm more than happy to meet at JLowes and let you decide how strange I am and if additional invitation to shoot clays is warranted .. (I really need to talk with JLowe about a transfer and some possible orders anyway)

I got one better than that

As a karma a few years back I went and picked up Robcubed who I never met til then, and we went to Guns N Rotors’ place who neither of us ever met til that day and we all shot clays in his yard

We all had a blast :party29:

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Seems appropriate here... :lol2:

See ya all Saturday... :innocent0

somethings_fucky.jpg

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I wouldnt be able to go to Jlowes this weekend but could have the clays still :) Would give me a need break from building a ramp :)

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    I wouldnt be able to go to Jlowes this weekend but could have the clays still :) Would give me a need break from building a ramp :)

I’ve been watching but haven’t commented yet due to my schedule being up in the air.

A suggestion - a bunch of guys could have a good time making friends while helping a fellow MDSer build a ramp. They could then relax and shoot clays afterward.

Feb 28, 2013
    I’ve been watching but haven’t commented yet due to my schedule being up in the air.

A suggestion - a bunch of guys could have a good time making friends while helping a fellow MDSer build a ramp. They could then relax and shoot clays afterward.

Dayum... we gits to play with guns AND power tools?? :shocked2:

Thats my kinda saturday :party29:

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

Would you be able to have an agent at Jlowes to guide the group to the secret location of clays and ramps ? ;)

Dayum... we gits to play with guns AND power tools?? :shocked2:

Thats my kinda saturday :party29:

I am old and by noon i hope to be done. Have to save energy for chooting :party29: I will pm you our address

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    So I plan on being at JLowes around 1:15-1:30 Saturday and need to talk with them about some purchases and transfers. Then chat with whomever is there from MDS. Depending on things, I plan on heading down to Frog’s after 2ish to meet him and shoot some clays .

I’ll have my ratty blood bank hat on since I’m told I could be on fire and no one would notice me ��

https://www.mdshooters.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=301305&stc=1&d=1607698111

Attachments

• F3DB79A8-2B2D-46C5-ADE6-678BA47F23A2.jpeg
      F3DB79A8-2B2D-46C5-ADE6-678BA47F23A2.jpeg
      62.4 KB · Views: 190

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads