WIN!!! BATFE Backs out of proposed new rules on SBR's!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    They threw us a bone with no meat making us think we actually made a difference. Look out boys and girls because they are coming loaded for bear.

tjaw

Nov 14, 2014
    Monkton, MD.
    Every win is a Good win

It's not a win.. they know Biden and congress are about to make possession of mag fed semi autos illegal with no grandfathering so it's a moot point

Given the enormity of the election fraud, the destruction of the economy, the giant taste of a Guaranteed Mimumum Income for those who now know what it's like to not have to work, I will rejoice in this seemingly minor, or as you say, pointless win. Our Subjects now obey when told how high they must jump. Most of them.

Some of us stubbornly refuse to morph from Citizen to Subject. We will eventually be assimilated. But standing for principle is always a Good Thing in my opinion.

Maybe "Stand and Fight" was just a slick sloganeering on the part of NRA, but the sentiment moved me.

For whatever reason, however convenient or temporary, McTurtle showed that lit bit of spine that pokes up now and then.

Getting BATFE to back down was/is a Good Thing. 8)

doc.morrison

Dec 2, 2011
    Frederick County, MD
    .... and shoot everyone of those bastards....

Execution_Lincoln_assassins.jpg

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    I haven't been keeping up with sleepy Joe, when did he backtrack on those?

I read a couple of separate sourced articles a few days ago - will try to find them and post them up.

On immediately nullifying immigration polices Trump instituted: https://ruheight.org/2020/12/22/oma...oing-trump-immigration-policy-will-take-time/

On forgiving student loans: https://www.forbes.com/sites/markka...mit-student-loan-forgiveness/?sh=78d940651ce6

He is being the typical politician "snake oil salesman" to reel in the lemmings for their votes and then backtrack. I hope it tears the Dem party to pieces.

As for the ATF backing away from braces (for now), I think there is something much more devious in the works. The modern Dem party is very effective at deception, deflection, projection and denial.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    As for the ATF backing away from braces (for now), I think there is something much more devious in the works. The modern Dem party is very effective at deception, deflection, projection and denial.

Exactly. I do not trust the heads of that agency one bit. I do not trust the Dems one bit. The Dems are very effective when it comes to perverting the truth.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    On immediately nullifying immigration polices Trump instituted: https://ruheight.org/2020/12/22/oma...oing-trump-immigration-policy-will-take-time/

On forgiving student loans: https://www.forbes.com/sites/markka...mit-student-loan-forgiveness/?sh=78d940651ce6

He is being the typical politician "snake oil salesman" to reel in the lemmings for their votes and then backtrack. I hope it tears the Dem party to pieces.

Me too.
    He can't do anything about student debt without Congress.
    Make no mistake though, he is a giant piece of crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom