Revealing Your Arsenals (Or Lack Thereof)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I ain't revealing my arse anals to nobody.

(well, maybe just once...:moon: )

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    It’s funny that you think that they don’t already know what you own. That’s cute.

Someone really stupid or just ignorant ?

Private sales, inheritance, bring backs, anything that existed prior to 68. Buy your 79% stuff FTF at the store and pay cash ;) no CC activity

plenty of off the books stuff out there where the paper trail is perfectly legally non existent :)

May 13, 2005
    Reveal my arsenal? Sure why not. I have 97,831,052,664,010,779,127 firearms. Give or take three. Yes, I own 97.8 Sextillion firearms, plus or minus three.

However, since the total weight of those things are only a few orders of magnitude away from the weight of the planet Earth itself, I had to store them in orbit around Jupiter or we would see a bit of a wobble and something about the moon crashing into us. But then I got a call from some Jupitarian Galactic Empire guy who said they were causing a ruckus with their temporal thinga-majig on Jupiter and the great red spot was leaking and said he had to quantum teleport them to Alpha Centari, or XY1105, or Ursa Minor or some other stupid ass place beyond the range of my space Tesla. Sucks. And don't get me started on those fake Stargates... I already lost a ton of money on that fake news scam. Friggin last time I ever watch McGuyver infomercials late at night...

RonK

Oct 10, 2015
    Indian Head, MD
    Reveal my arsenal? Sure why not. I have 97,831,052,664,010,779,127 firearms. Give or take three. Yes, I own 97.8 Sextillion firearms, plus or minus three.

However, since the total weight of those things are only a few orders of magnitude away from the weight of the planet Earth itself, I had to store them in orbit around Jupiter or we would see a bit of a wobble and something about the moon crashing into us. But then I got a call from some Jupitarian Galactic Empire guy who said they were causing a ruckus with their temporal thinga-majig on Jupiter and the great red spot was leaking and said he had to quantum teleport them to Alpha Centari, or XY1105, or Ursa Minor or some other stupid ass place beyond the range of my space Tesla. Sucks. And don't get me started on those fake Stargates... I already lost a ton of money on that fake news scam. Friggin last time I ever watch McGuyver infomercials late at night...
    At least I'm not the only one...

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Everything is from the earth; metal, plastic, chemicals, and so on. We all sit on a giant arsenal. Get over it, Joe and the Hoe!

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Anyone that would reveal all cards , is a card or two from a full deck .

the-trump-card-1479287566-5407.png

5a19cdcc140000af4250f337.jpeg

clint west

Aug 29, 2015
    maryland
    I suppose you could post pics of those firearms you bought in MD since The State has them in The State's database. WokeSwat will enter your home with a list of those and demand you tell them where they are. Fortunately all of my firearms are buried on the 17 acres I own in WV. I doubt WokeSwat of MD will have jurisdiction to search there but they are welcome to spend the rest of their lives searching. Don't post pics or declare any of your builds, private sale, inherited stuff. Those are "non confiscatables" so should not be stored with your "confiscatables" on The State's list

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    *****I noticed that as well. I have a feeling several of them have have been here before. Perhaps trying to recuperate from a self inflicted hammer injury... :innocent0

Data mining for the current MD GA.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    15 gun "arsenal" in a safe ... and a bipod on a bolt-action makes it a "sniper rifle" ...

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/zip-tie-guy-eric-munchel-had-arsenal-of-weapons-feds/

The Capitol rioter dubbed the “zip-tie guy” who was captured in a viral photo holding a wad of plastic handcuffs during the Jan. 6 riot had an arsenal of 15 guns, including a sniper rifle, in his Tennessee house after the siege, according to court papers filed this week.

The cache of weapons was discovered in 30-year-old Eric Munchel’s home by federal authorities who searched it soon after he was pictured inside the Senate chamber wearing tactical gear and carrying the plastic restraints.

The guns were stashed in a black, five-foot safe inside his bedroom, an Assistant US Attorney in the Middle District of Tennessee wrote in a memo arguing to keep Munchel locked up pending trial.

Pics of the so-called arsenal in the news story link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom