• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    The picture works for visual purposes, but in practice it’s the Rino’s screwing the elephant.
    Well I was going to edit to this, which is the most accurate...

Attachments

• Mating-rhino.jpg
      Mating-rhino.jpg
      43.3 KB · Views: 427

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Since when was/is Mitt Romney a Republican?

Hogan is a Democrat and anyone who looks at his policys can see he is all about big government and less about citizens!

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Hey guys, comparing "RINO" to "rhino" is just plain insulting to rhinos worldwide. The species has enough problems and such a comparison might bring more hate on them.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    I suspect Pence, Cotton, DeSantis, and Haley will all run for President in 2024 and each could be credible contenders for winning the primaries.

Pence is stained with not wanting to fight for Trump until the end. Pence needs to retire and go write books and make some speeches.

Cotton is a good choice, however, he isn't a forceful enough personality.

DeSantis who?

Haley would be good to run against Kamela.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    All are good but as much a good man I believe Pence to be, I see him as a bit too milquetoast and the Dems will associate his ties to Trump as a huge negative which will resonate with drone voters. The GOP certainly tied Mondale to Carter, Hillary as well as Biden to Obama...politics is a full contact blood sport.

If Biden can stay lucid (tenuous at best now) and live long enough to make it through a full term (not taking bets on that)...I think Nicki Haley has an excellent chance of being the first woman President...as if gender should really matter.

Doesn't matter as long as its "America First"

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    In the phrase Establishment Republican , the controlling word is Establishment .

Flip the viewpoint around - Hogan gets votes from democrats , and is less obnoxious and corrupt than Chris Christie .

For a certain segment of the GOP , the highest goal is to have warm bodies in office that happen to have an R behind their names . Any overlap of actually displaying Republican values or policies is purely coincidental .

sickpuppyz

your mom sends me care packages
    Jun 14, 2020
    MoCo
    Hogan can only be elected if he is a moderate / centrist. I am independent and personally dislike both parties as a whoel because none of them represent the average citizen. They are 2 mafias looking out for themselves. Aside from that I do like Rand Paul and Hogan....most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom