Revealing Your Arsenals (Or Lack Thereof)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    #21 looks like a Rossi

What I don't understand is why there's an evidence flag on his ballcap, BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT THAT CHIC-FIL-A CUP NEXT TO HIS BED! If that doesn't cement the White Nationalist Terrorist case, I don't know what does.

Ed Anger

Jan 16, 2021
    Gaithersburg, MD
    I'll bet all the talk about gun control is just talk. Politicians talk all the time and never follow up on it. Is this any different from when they tell us they will lower our taxes & increase our benefits? No one believes them. How come we believe they're coming to get our guns?

Last edited:

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I'll bet all the talk about gun control is just talk. Politicians talk all the time and never follow up on it. Is this any different from when they tell us they will lower our taxes & increase our benefits? No one believes them. How come we believe they're coming to get our guns?

You are a troll.

They will regulate to subvert the Constitution and deprive the law-abiding citizens that cant afford to fight back. They ignore the criminals. Thus vast gun death, or violence is in specific areas that are left lawless. The rules,mandates, laws attack people that are defensive.

Democrats and criminals are on the same side.

Prove me wrong.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I'll bet all the talk about gun control is just talk.

We have a long history in this state of it going well beyond talk and straight into law. Go to your local Maryland gun shop and buy a vanilla AR15 with a standard barrel and a standard capacity magazine. No? Not allowed to take possession of such a thing? Right. They talked about it, and then they DID it. You are not allowed. Not talk, action. Done. Years ago. And you have a newly elected president who promised he would do more than prevent you from buying such a thing, but that he's "coming for them." He's just signed a fistful of executive orders as promised to his handlers and supporters - he didn't lie about those, did he? Right.

Politicians talk all the time and never follow up on it. Is this any different from when they tell us they will lower our taxes

Remember that Trump guy? Promised he'd lower corporate and personal income taxes. He actually did it. Which you know. Not sure I follow your thought process, here, unless you're simply trolling for the sport of it.

HAMMERED

Jun 17, 2015
    Carroll Co md
    Arsenel/ just get medevil!

Iv'e assembled a small Trebuchet, fitted to throw bags of pre-frozen dog shit ,and any other stinky matter that would repel an attacker, or at least they would slip and fall in it:lol2::lol2::D

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va

They have been chipping away at the 2a for years, OBTW you never paid up for the bridge I sold you.:sad20:

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    4v5bya.jpg

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=tFt4RHLpSAKj4wMRrILeOg

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021

sickpuppyz

your mom sends me care packages
    Jun 14, 2020
    MoCo
    so what law did he break by having this "arsenal'? in a safe? Isn't that where you're supposed to keep your "arsenal"? This is just sensationalism and scaremongering. Funny, he was at the Capitol but his guns were safe in his...safe, 1000 miles or so away from his actual location. Of course, once he gets convicted for his involvement at the Capitol he will lose his rights to have any guns.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Lost In Translation

so what law did he break by having this "arsenal'? in a safe? Isn't that where you're supposed to keep your "arsenal"? This is just sensationalism and scaremongering. Funny, he was at the Capitol but his guns were safe in his...safe, 1000 miles or so away from his actual location. Of course, once he gets convicted for his involvement at the Capitol he will lose his rights to have any guns.

So how many guns were used on January 6? One, shot, one kill
    Who used it? A plain clothes LEO shot an unarmed white woman inside the Capitol

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

None. The article was written to sensationalize it. That is what almost all news media does.

That being said, it was certainly being used by the prosecutor as an argument to deny bail. "see your honor, he has a bunch of guns. Even if we took all of them, we can't be sure he doesn't have access to more he isn't telling us about".

But, you know, involved in several crimes including probably trying to kidnap lawmakers, probably wouldn't matter if he owned guns or had access. He likely wouldn't be granted bail anyway. But owning and possibly still having access to ones law enforcement doesn't know about? Yeah, I can't see a judge granting bail in that case. So of course a prosecutor is going to bring that up.

The guns having been 1,000 miles away when he was committing crimes doesn't matter. If released on bail, his prior history of owning guns, "lots of them", can sure be used as evidence that he might still have access on top of having committed serious crimes, not engaged with reality, etc. So being potentially violent and out on bail with access to guns....

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    So you're a medical doctor and a lawyer?

Neither. My eyes do work though and the evidence is pretty strong he was committing multiple crimes. The state certainly is, which is not prof of guilt. But the states argument and approach is one that makes sense if that is what they believe.

gwfrench

Aug 21, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    Did anyone else notice that according to that article, the prosecutor said there was a sniper rifle with a TRIPOD ? And, just what is a 'sniper rifle', any rifle with a 'scary' scope ?

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    The march onward continues,, but typ they will complete one step (banning full semi auto assault rifles) before going to the next step, banning "Military styled Sniper rifles" (any box mag bolt gun with a large scope),,
    The beat continues on,,,

Did anyone else notice that according to that article, the prosecutor said there was a sniper rifle with a TRIPOD ? And, just what is a 'sniper rifle', any rifle with a 'scary' scope ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom