• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Thought I'd get one final stripped lower to do an AR pistol build. Anyone know who has them in stock right now or who may be getting them in soon?

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Gun Connection had some a couple of weeks ago. I ended up ordering two "blemished" lowes from Aero Precision and having them shipped to a local FFL. It was $75 cheaper than buying local.

zaphod07

Oct 16, 2011
    Around NAS PAX

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    I bought one of these a couple weeks back
    http://aeroprecisionusa.com/shop/ar15-stripped-lower-receiver-w-cosmetic-blemishes

I could not find the "blemish" anywhere and in-fact, it looked better than some other lowers I've seen out of the box. Great quality so far as I can tell and $112 bucks shipped is pretty hard to beat right now.

+1
    Inspected it when I did the paperwork for it at Bob's Sunoco and could NOT find anything "blemmed" about it!
    Will be picking it up in 10 days from Bob's too as they are releasing regulated items to designated collectors in 10 days!:party29::party29:

R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    You can always search GunBroker. Just about every brand and price range is available. Prices are nearly "before craziness". You can even find some with a LPK.

RP

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Detroit Gun Works matched lower/upper sets, plenty in stock and ready to go.

Though the price went up for us, we still honor the pricing offered to MDS members last time, $299.00..

Please tell us you are a MDS shooter so know to apply the discount. ;)

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I'm looking to get a spike's punisher lower to refine the search a bit and see if anyone has seen them around, every place I check gives me the out of stock crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom