• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Stack On 14 gun cabinet $99.97!

I got a Bass Pro sale flyer today in the mail and they have this cabinet on sale for $99.97! I got one from Home Depot a couple months ago when they had it on sale for $115 with free shipping I think. Not a bad cabinet but it is not a safe either. Looks like the sale runs from May 16-26.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      61.6 KB · Views: 434
    Last edited:

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I'm guessing that this will be in store only as there web site lists this at $359.99 + $90 to ship it from the manufacture. Web site doesn't allow you to see what's in stock at store.

realjoecool

MDS Supporter
    Aug 6, 2012
    I bought one of these a couple of years ago, it's a locking metal cabinet. Good foe keeping honest people and children out.
    You have to go into BPS and ask someone in guns to get it for you. Usually only a few in stock, but when I went they were all out. They took my name and phone number and called me two months later when it arrived. It loads in a small SUV or truck just fine.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    As someone who owns a stack on cabinet, I can completely agree with the above poster: this is for keeping honest people honest, and keeping out kids.

Sirex