• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Does anyone on here have any knowledge of what these are going for these days? I have the opportunity to pick one of the up, new in the box (no rifle mounted in it yet) and was told to "make a reasonable offer". I honestly don't know what a reasonable offer would be considering that all of the asking prices I've seen are very unreasonable to me, try more money than the gun that would go in the stock. This is a single arm BM59 Reese walnut folding stock like I said never been out of the box. My internet searches mostly come back, "no match found" or are outdated enough to be of no help. Any insight would be helpful, thanks.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Last one I saw sold was $350. Given that they sold new for $250, that doesn't seem horribly out of line.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Last one I saw sold was $350. Given that they sold new for $250, that doesn't seem horribly out of line.

Thanks, I'm starting to uncover more on auction sites. I haven't ever gone on any of the auction sites and as such never could get results in searches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom