• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    If they dont tell me it shipped tomorrow then I have an alternate source for everything I need.

Unless Brownells has something I really need in the future Ill be done with them as of 5 P.M. tomorrow if I dont get a ship or order cancelled confirmation.

They have one more chance.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    That is incredibly odd, considering that the AR parts I ordered on a Thursday, showed up the following Friday, with shipping notification on Tuesday.

I know they were transitioning to a new warehouse and it was setting things back a decent amount, but this is ridiculous.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    That is incredibly odd, considering that the AR parts I ordered on a Thursday, showed up the following Friday, with shipping notification on Tuesday.

I know they were transitioning to a new warehouse and it was setting things back a decent amount, but this is ridiculous.

I'm happy you got your stuff and that the issues are just with me.

Everything on my order shows in stock on the processing page with except on of 2 items. I don't need those and can wait. The rest I either want shipped or canceled.

This Gina girl from C.S. is something else.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    After tomorrow she might be somewhere else.

I copied her on my email to the CEO of Brownells. I hope she learns from this and gets to keep her job.

I couldnt say if she hates her job, was poorly trained, or has people managing her coercing her to do stupid things like this.

If they fix this tomorrow I'll continue buying from them, if not I'll pass the word.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Is it possible at the ordering page, that you checked for them to hold the order till all items were in stock before shipping? I almost fell into the same situation as you did, till I realized what it would do to my order.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Is it possible at the ordering page, that you checked for them to hold the order till all items were in stock before shipping? I almost fell into the same situation as you did, till I realized what it would do to my order.

If the system changed it yes, its possible. I was very careful not to click that option though.

Erno86

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 27, 2012
    Marriottsville, Maryland
    I just received a thank-you note from Brownells, on me doing my $1,400 rifle scope order --- yet I'm still waiting on an approx. 3 year Brownells backorder, on CCI Blazer 22 rimfire bulk ammo.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    The good news is, Brownells WILL fill that order, at the price you ordered it at.

Unlike some other vendors, who cancal long backorders.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Did you treat them like a Miltec loving uber liberal? :lol2:

Yes, I treated Gina like one.

bd464d8ba4861c59a01eab3959588c3f3628ece37d7ee5e23bcf04efc2121a4f.jpg

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    My last order with Brownells was 2 months ago. The next morning three charges for over $200 each on my card starting within an hour of Brownells closing time. I went to the credit union and challenged the charges and got a new card. I called Brownells and tried to get someone to look into their system, no luck. Charges were immediately suspended then vacated by my credit union after a few days. Origin point of the order to Walmart.com and shipping address were Iowa. Guess who isn't ordering from Brownells again.

I've had my card automatically replaced by my credit union because I bought stuff at Target and Home Depot in their data breech timeframes but never have I had a false charge on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom