• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I had to giggle at least a little bit at your situation Clandestine... karma is definitely a bitch sometimes :D

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=162537

Yup, Im just some troll on MDS who never contributes or helps. Karma, yeah. :rolleyes:

FWIW, Brownells does not owe me anything. I would have been fine if they cancelled my order. After 10 days I was asking for my order to be shipped or cancelled. Its pretty simple.

They have recovered and will continue to get my business.

SolomonsCommune

Tomato Grower
    Mar 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    I didn't mean to imply you were an internet troll or that you didn't contribute to the community. I just found it funny how the situations were a bit similar but flopped around.

I actually enjoy reading your posts and have followed some of your useful advice from time to time.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Yup, Im just some troll on MDS who never contributes or helps. Karma, yeah. :rolleyes:

It was a little ironic how the pro-Brownell's supporter got cornholed by Brownells...
    Nobody deserves poor CS, hopefully, based on your track record with Brownells, this was isolated to 1 rep and their warehouse move.

I too have benefited from your posts and expertise, so thank you,, but appreciate the irony.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Mixway? I paid for 2 day shipping and the packages UPS label has been sitting in their warehouse since monday.

Update on Brownells...

Well they came through but UPS is now trying to screw me. They either stole items or smashed the original brownells box. They CUT the UPS label off the orginal box, threw all my items in a large box with no packing and taped the label to the replacement box. Fortunately nothing was damaged but they lost a bottle of CLP and a Geiselle Suppressor Alignment gauge. It's a $75.00 item.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Mixway? I paid for 2 day shipping and the packages UPS label has been sitting in their warehouse since monday.

Update on Brownells...

Well they came through but UPS is now trying to screw me. They either stole items or smashed the original brownells box. They CUT the UPS label off the orginal box, threw all my items in a large box with no packing and taped the label to the replacement box. Fortunately nothing was damaged but they lost a bottle of CLP and a Geiselle Suppressor Alignment gauge. It's a $75.00 item.

Probably some banned MDSer that couldn't put you on ignore messing with your packages. :innocent0

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

Update on Brownells...

If it isn't one thing it is another. Sorry to hear about the trials and tribulations, Chad. It can only get better from here.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Probably some banned MDSer that couldn't put you on ignore messing with your packages. :innocent0

^^^ Beat me to it. The butthurt flows through him/her with the strength of 10 grasshoppers.

I'll lift their prints off the tapeD label and find them.

Don't forget to use the tactical purple bayonet of death on them, once you find them. Don't forget to post pics, so nobody will mess with ya in the future. :D

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    ^^^ Beat me to it. The butthurt flows through him/her with the strength of 10 grasshoppers.

Don't forget to use the tactical purple bayonet of death on them, once you find them. Don't forget to post pics, so nobody will mess with ya in the future. :D

The purple bayonet pictures just cause trouble. Stop instigating. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom