• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MRA

Dec 10, 2010
    Damascus
    If you go onlinec to TSC for current ads. There should be a prompt for you to give your e-mail address. You will get their ads ahead of the snail mail release. I think they have already released their Thanksgiving ad. You could also ask an employee for one. They might give it to you but they aren't supposed to release them until a certain date.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    According to bfads.net (my go-to site but there are dozens probably), Tractor Supply has not yet released their BF ad.

From what I saw on the website, they won't release it till the 15th o the 19th. I'm going to take Little DA with me to TSC and ask if I can see which item they are going to have on their Black Friday deal this year. I've noticed a pattern with one of their items that they have offered for the past 4 years. Cannon, Winchester, Cannon, Winchester, logic would dictate a Cannon, but I want to know which one they are offering up this year.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    From what I saw on the website, they won't release it till the 15th o the 19th. I'm going to take Little DA with me to TSC and ask if I can see which item they are going to have on their Black Friday deal this year. I've noticed a pattern with one of their items that they have offered for the past 4 years. Cannon, Winchester, Cannon, Winchester, logic would dictate a Cannon, but I want to know which one they are offering up this year.

So you're after a gun safe? Me too. I'm eyeing TSC, Bass Pro, Dicks and Gander Mountain cuz they're all in driving distance and I can view it before I buy. Hope there's some good deals this year.

Troublesbrewin

Handgunner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 17, 2013
    Ellicott City
    TSC Cannon 48 Gun Safe

So you're after a gun safe? Me too. I'm eyeing TSC, Bass Pro, Dicks and Gander Mountain cuz they're all in driving distance and I can view it before I buy. Hope there's some good deals this year.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...onic-lock-and-30-min-fire-rating?cm_vc=-10005

I just got back from Tractor Supply in Poolesville. The Cannon 48 Gun safe shown above is selling for $699 the ad says it's $999 - I went to Poolesville because that is the only TSC that has this particular safe - supply is limited and discontinued.

I bought one and there are 5 or 6 remaining in stock call them ASAP and have your name put on one. I told them I was posting here they will be expecting some sales on this one!

:party29:

Last edited:

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Here you go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      114.8 KB · Views: 411

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...onic-lock-and-30-min-fire-rating?cm_vc=-10005

I just got back from Tractor Supply in Poolesville. The Cannon 48 Gun safe shown above is selling for $699 the ad says it's $999 - I went to Poolesville because that is the only TSC that has this particular safe - supply is limited and discontinued.

I bought one and there are 5 or 6 remaining in stock call them ASAP and have your name put on one. I told them I was posting here they will be expecting some sales on this one!

Do they have them on hand or are they going to force you to get delivery via freight service?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

They are now down by 1 more. :party29:

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    If anybody is thinking of getting the Cannon safe, be prepared and have at least 3 guys there to help...

Mine was 660lbs empty or so? I rented an appliance dolly when I moved....had to go downhill, wasn't fun.

Hope you got it in safely.

Troublesbrewin

Handgunner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 17, 2013
    Ellicott City
    If anybody is thinking of getting the Cannon safe, be prepared and have at least 3 guys there to help...

I rented a materials lift, like would be used for raising large air handling ducts, and managed to get the 570 lb. safe off my pickup and into my basement with one other inexperienced guy. I do have some rigging experience so I wasn't intimidated by the task at hand but it was still a good challenge - and it cost me an additional $80 to rent the lift device.

Good warning DA... :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom