• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Seen this on Facebook and confirmed it on GM website. I haven't been up there in awhile but I figured I'd pass it on. Might be some deals if anyone is close to Harrisburg. This is from their website and the flyer is from Facebook.
    "Harrisburg, PA

After careful consideration, Gander Mountain will be closing its Harrisburg, PA store due to the location approaching the end of its lease. With a total of 11 stores in Pennsylvania and 2 new stores set to open in 2016, this is a priority region for Gander Mountain. The company will open a new location in Monroeville and one in Warrington to continue to provide guests with top-of-the-line outdoor and lifestyle gear and appeal."

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      102.7 KB · Views: 1,092

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Can't even believe the Salisbury store is still open. I was there a couple of days after Xmas and it was crazy dead . Had the store to ourselves but no good deals to be had.

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    Went there years ago when lived in Hagerstown. Nice but wasn't overly impressed. It was nice because it was the only thing like that around at the time.

MocoJed

Nov 16, 2015
    Loco Moco
    I have a feeling that if the one in Salisbury, MD, doesn't see more business soon it will be in the same position.

I can't remember the last decent deal they had on any arms or ammo. Even though DSG has policies I don't agree with, at least their sales are good.

Sep 29, 2015
    Delmarva
    Salisbury has some decent deals sometimes but they sell out crazy fast when they do. The problem is the staff is arrogant and unhelpful and they refuse to carry products that will sell well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom