MACA show compared to the Maryland Antique Arms Show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Was at the MACA show today and had a good time. Was thinking about hitting the Maryland Antique Arms Show this fall but was curious as to the difference and which one seemed to the be better option.

Thanks in advance!

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Was at the MACA show today and had a good time. Was thinking about hitting the Maryland Antique Arms Show this fall but was curious as to the difference and which one seemed to the be better option.

Thanks in advance!

Both are about the same in terms of vendors and selection. The Maryland Antique Arms Show in September is a fun show, maybe about half the size of the regular MACA show in the cow palace. There are a few displays as well but nothing like what you've seen at MACA. The promoters are hoping that they can get it to grow into the same size/following that the MACA show does. Hopefully more people go so it will.

Unfortunately last year I think they scheduled it the same weekend as one of the Chantilly shows so it didn't get a lot of foot traffic. I hope they didn't make the same mistake this year.

There's also a show in Gettysburg run by the same folks I believe in October. They call it the Civil War and militaria show if I remember right. That has some C&R stuff mixed in also

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom