• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'll be expecting your apology after it arrives, and you've had a chance to play around with it.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Considering the luck I've had with it and H4350, I wouldn't speak positive of it otherwise.

And I've yet to do the 'straw mod', haven't had enough overcharges to warrant it.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    That is a great deal. Dang I just bought a second one to speed things up.

Hmmmmmm...three would be a bit overkill right?

Nope.

One dedicated for each powder, sounds like a great way to go to me.

I'm just sitting here loading up .260 with H4350, out of 50+ charges thrown so far, 3 have been over (.1 and .2gr) - just tossed 'em back in the hopper.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    And since I bragged, just had 3 more over - .1 to .3gr, I'll shut up until loading ceases.

DC45

Mar 8, 2018
    DC
    I’m thinking about taking advantage of the rebate to get the Chargemaster, but I’d be interested to hear if any of you might recommend buying something else before I get to that. I’m basically using the Rock Chucker kit now.

I reload 223 and 308, and I feel like I spend a ton of time prepping cases. Maybe a different trimmer and an electric case prep center would have more of a benefit for me? Any thoughts?

Can’t deny this would be a screaming deal that’s perfect for the Chargemaster, though.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I’m thinking about taking advantage of the rebate to get the Chargemaster, but I’d be interested to hear if any of you might recommend buying something else before I get to that. I’m basically using the Rock Chucker kit now.

I reload 223 and 308, and I feel like I spend a ton of time prepping cases. Maybe a different trimmer and an electric case prep center would have more of a benefit for me? Any thoughts?

Can’t deny this would be a screaming deal that’s perfect for the Chargemaster, though.

Get the Chargemaster 1500 from Midway. I picked one up and I am seriously loving it for extruded powders, since my Dillon won't meter extruded at all. I submitted my rebate online, by filling out the form on the website and uploading pics fo the Midway invoice and the UPC. Sent it in on 3/18 and am waiting on it to come in, also I am able to track the progress it makes online.

You may want to get one of the electric case prep machines, specifically the RCBS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom