• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Is the quarantine (14 days isolation) no longer being enforced while crossing state lines?

From May 13, 2020 Roadmap to Recovery
    https://governor.maryland.gov/2020/05/13/transcript-roadmap-to-recovery-update-may-13-2020/

SPEAKER: Lifting the stay-at-home order, does that mean the out-of-state travel ban is no longer in place? And the quarantine that goes along with that?

GOVERNOR HOGAN: They were both just recommendations. There never was an order regarding any kind of mandatory quarantine. We were just advising people traveling from out of town that they should consider quarantining but that was never part of an order. We’re still asking people to exercise caution and good judgment, but it wasn’t part of any stay-at-home order.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Any early reports? Lots of vendors, or lots of empty space? Thinking of heading up in a bit.

Line out to the parking lot and back toward the west...
    I was middle of the line and it took 10 mins to get inside.
    No ssltamping of hands...
    Half and half with people wearing face coverings.
    The normal vendors with out all the beef snacks... Pickles thou..

A lot of glock stuff.
    Precision is here, J and E shooters/ some knife vendors/ BG Armory / one jewelry vendor...
    I would say about 1/3 of the normal vendors missing.
    Still a good show..

I didn't see a lot of ammo in the high priced range..
    However I was not looking for ammo.

I got my standard capacity mags, which I can not get anyplace but free America!

Spoke to MSI for a few minutes..

Is the quarantine (14 days isolation) no longer being enforced while crossing state lines?

What?

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
    Not NY/Nj/

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Just arrived.

Line at the door appears to be gone.

Guide at entrance said the parking lot was beginning to open up... apparently minutes before I pulled up he had been directing people to park across the street.

RT468

Feb 19, 2009
    Catonsville Md
    Show wasn't great. Wasn't horrible either. For those that reload didn't notice any vendors with powder or primers in bulk. From what I overheard in passing through a lot of people were looking for .300 Blk and there was none to be had. Got there a little after 12 spent just shy of 2hrs wandering around. Found some small odd n ends to pick up to justify the drive out. The beauty of the Gettysburg show is no matter what the show is about,hitting O'Rorkes,Gettysburg Eddies or Gary Owens after leaving the show. The 1st of those three listed are open for business. Not sure I'm gonna walk down to the 3rd.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    It was nice running into friends at the show and having a chat! The neatest thing I saw was an M1819 Hall rifle. I reeeeeeeally want one of those things but can't bring myself to spend the geedus on one. Wend with a truck load of friends and we stopped at Chubby's for lunch. It was a fun day!

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    I arrived about 1300. No line, not crowded; by 1600 nearly empty inside. Lots of time to chat with vendors. 1 reloading supply vendor, reasonable selection of powders and supplies; prices seemed normal. Lots of mags. Most of the vendors I spoke with said AM was crazy, several are running home tonite to get more stock. Aisles wider than in the past, very nice. Picked up a holster from Bmore holster guys, a reflex sight, and some firehouse donuts. Not an outstanding show, but good.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    By noon or so the attendance was light. About 1/3 of the usual space was closed off. Multiple stun gun and usual number of jerky, pickle and doughnut vendors.

Decent selection of C & R guns including CZ-82's for $325, several SKS in the $400-500 range and many others. Picked up some 10mm FMJ Blazer Brass but there were only 3 boxes at one vendor. Not the usual Gettysburg show but understandable. At least some area restaurants are open for indoor dining, no masks.

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    My son and I decided to go. We forgot about our chores and had a mens day out. Had fun talking to venders and others there. Son bought a tee shirt and knife. I picked up a std mag.and a magnet sign. Maybe not the best show but all in all it was good to get out and do something cool. Thought I was going to buy this 22lr revolver but not exactly what I wanted, unfortunately. Maybe next show. :fingerscrossed:

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    It was nice running into friends at the show and having a chat! The neatest thing I saw was an M1819 Hall rifle. I reeeeeeeally want one of those things but can't bring myself to spend the geedus on one. Wend with a truck load of friends and we stopped at Chubby's for lunch. It was a fun day!

Haven't been to Chubby's in ten or more years...good eats up there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom