• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    For your viewing enjoyment.

Couple videos...

Had a blast shooting the B&T in PCC... Shot ok with the pistol as well.

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Good shooting with everyone today....

I shot like crap and had a great time. See everyone next month

I might try to salvage some video but my first foray into hat mounted GoPro was a fail... do not try to use voice commands on a range with lots of shooting.

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville

I might try to salvage some video but my first foray into hat mounted GoPro was a fail... do not try to use voice commands on a range with lots of shooting.

Ah man so no video?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

I control it with my phone when filming matches.

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    I control it with my phone when filming matches.

I don’t have that sort of free time as I am ROing most days and we are short of time and free hands. I might try the wrist remote as I have one, or just go with the instant on and record button on top.

You live and you learn.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I don’t have that sort of free time as I am ROing most days and we are short of time and free hands. I might try the wrist remote as I have one, or just go with the instant on and record button on top.

You live and you learn.

I also am an RO and manage to film all six stages. The white barrel is your friend.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I also am an RO and manage to film all six stages. The white barrel is your friend.

And don't forget everyone has way more elbow room on those high capacity micro SD cards than they need. Just roll video a couple minutes early, stop it when you can, and lop off the head and tail later, which is easy-peasey. That way people can use their barrel time like I do, for a moment of deep, cleansing meditation so that I can be sure my draw and grip will be as utterly random as possible.

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    And don't forget everyone has way more elbow room on those high capacity micro SD cards than they need. Just roll video a couple minutes early, stop it when you can, and lop off the head and tail later, which is easy-peasey. That way people can use their barrel time like I do, for a moment of deep, cleansing meditation so that I can be sure my draw and grip will be as utterly random as possible.

That is probably what I will be doing in the future. I have utterly random down pat...

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    We had to cancel the IDPA match scheduled for this Saturday. Unfortunately, snow and ice are not the safest surfaces to be running around on when you are playing with guns.

Thanks for the great year. It has definitely been one of the highlights of 2020 for me, which I guess really isn't saying all that much.

Look forward to seeing everyone in 2021. :party29:

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Thanks for the great year. It has definitely been one of the highlights of 2020 for me, which I guess really isn't saying all that much.

A genuine Thank You for everything you, your compadres, the ROs, and all the great squadmates did to make 2020's matches the good safe fun they were. Looking forward to some more pew-clang-pew-whiff-pew-clang with less whiff in 2021.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    We had to cancel the IDPA match scheduled for this Saturday. Unfortunately, snow and ice are not the safest surfaces to be running around on when you are playing with guns.

Mike,
    Thanks for a great year of action shooting matches and thank you for all of your hard work to make it happen, I know it's a huge amount of work/time.

A genuine Thank You for everything you, your compadres, the ROs, and all the great squadmates did to make 2020's matches the good safe fun they were. Looking forward to some more pew-clang-pew-whiff-pew-clang with less whiff in 2021.

Indeed. Thanks to all who organize and make these matches happen. Big thanks to all of the RO's who give their time and help make everything run smoothly.

Occam I think we're all looking forward to more clang and less whiff lol

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County

Mike,
    Thanks for a great year of action shooting matches and thank you for all of your hard work to make it happen, I know it's a huge amount of work/time.

Indeed. Thanks to all who organize and make these matches happen. Big thanks to all of the RO's who give their time and help make everything run smoothly.

Thank you for recognizing how much effort goes into this. There are a lot moving pieces and there are many volunteers help with their technical/professional knowledge and more times than not just their good old muscles. Just know that it is a pure pleasure to put these things on and see everyone having a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom