• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    "Not disapproved" for 77R apps for regulated purchases?

Asking for a friend.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    My paperwork went in last Thursday the 15th I wonder if the inauguration caused a delay. Hopefully tomorrow. I ordered a new Sig on June 9 and it just arrived last week.

Buddy of mine submitted his stuff last week - MLK Day which is a Fed holiday but not a state holiday didn't affect his wait time.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    My paperwork went in last Thursday the 15th I wonder if the inauguration caused a delay. Hopefully tomorrow. I ordered a new Sig on June 9 and it just arrived last week.

Yours should have come through on the 22nd. Of note- if the FFL doesn’t key the E77r in the same day clock doesn’t begin until they do. Had this once so far where I paid the MSP fee to them in cash but they didn’t key for several days.

Shore88

Dec 20, 2020
    Eastern Shore
    Filed 1/14, not disapproved 1/21 at 0601 hrs. BTW, what date does MSP use to start the 30 day waiting period before okay purchase another regulated gun? And I understand you can make the purchase ahead of time you just can’t pick it up before 30 days, is that correct?

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Filed 1/14, not disapproved 1/21 at 0601 hrs. BTW, what date does MSP use to start the 30 day waiting period before okay purchase another regulated gun? And I understand you can make the purchase ahead of time you just can’t pick it up before 30 days, is that correct?

"Collector status" solves that problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom