• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spur0701

Dec 31, 2009
    Even though it's not on the MD handgun roster.

You can go the NFA route, by AOW'ing it ($5 tax stamp) ;)

So how do you AOW it? I've always wanted one of these and had seriously considered SBRing one of the Wiselite builds but the problems everyone reported plus the price combined with tax kept me from doing it....but these Polish builds makes and the feedback on them plus the price is making me look at this again.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    So how do you AOW it? I've always wanted one of these and had seriously considered SBRing one of the Wiselite builds but the problems everyone reported plus the price combined with tax kept me from doing it....but these Polish builds makes and the feedback on them plus the price is making me look at this again.

Check the Industry Partner section for a shop call Mid County Gunshop. The owner there has the proper ATF licenses to do the job legally. He also posts here under the screen name "midcountygunshop".

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    It's legal with a pinned or welded stock in the folded position, without the 35 rd. mags and its on the roster. Page 3 under io inc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      69.2 KB · Views: 362

whitelightning777

May 20, 2013
    sbr

What if you get a stamp and SBR it? Is that OK? Of course, if you put on the folding stock and the 16.5" barrel, then it's just a rifle. What do you have to do to AOW it?

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    What if you get a stamp and SBR it? Is that OK? Of course, if you put on the folding stock and the 16.5" barrel, then it's just a rifle. What do you have to do to AOW it?

It's on the handgun roster, you won't need to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom