• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Any IPs have any new BCGs in their inventory? A phoshate coated, HP and MPI tested is all I'm after for a basic build. Every place I've looked they're out of stock and my upper gets here on Monday.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Any IPs have any new BCGs in their inventory? A phoshate coated, HP and MPI tested is all I'm after for a basic build. Every place I've looked they're out of stock and my upper gets here on Monday.

WMD NiB BCG-$197.95 if you end up going the NiB route

We also have a pallet (literally) of house-branded M16 MPI tested BCG's arriving late next week that are in transit now. They won't have any branding on them, just an MPI stamp.

The BCG is hidden until we get them in-house and inventoried, pictures taken, etc. However, here's a link. You can sign up for email notifications through this link:

JoeBobOutfitters Premium Complete Bolt Carrier Group (AR15/M16 BCG)-MPI Tested
    $119.95 w/ free shipping
    Should be in stock by 11/9/12 it looks like at this time.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado

I was recently weighing options for a BCG and ultimately decided to get the WMD NiB carrier group from Joe Bob over the BCM. No question I would've been just as pleased with the BCM, but no regrets overall spending a little extra and going with the WMD. It's a solid product.

Last edited:

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    I just bought into the koolaid and purchased the WMD this morning.

I don't see what the fascination is with BCM BCGs as it seems that they are no different then any of the high quality BCG's from other manufactures like Spikes and DD. I would think price point would be more important as long as the quality is maintained.

It would seem however that there is a difference in the quality of the BCG Nickel Boron coating process from one manufacture to the other and based on what has been said along with the price point the WMD seems like it's good value.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I don't see what the fascination is with BCM BCGs as it seems that they are no different then any of the high quality BCG's from other manufactures like Spikes and DD.

Once every thousand years or so the tears of the Gods rain down upon us mortals and form a BCM BCG which is promptly sold out on their website and back ordered until the "end of times".

I agree it's mainly internet hype and lore; they make a quality product but so do lots of other manufacturers.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We got in our house-branded MPI tested BCG's today. However, we've sold over HALF of the pallet that arrived today, all within about 10 hours since they went live.

JoeBobOutfitters AR15/M16 Premium MPI Tested BCG-$119.95

We only have a couple hundred of these BCG's left in stock at this time. Most likely we'll sell out within a day or two at this pace.

We'll be getting in more in the future, but it could be a while. We've been sourcing BCG's from a couple different sources to try to get availability on our side. We'll probably end up offering 2-3 different M16 BCG's with appropriate price-points, all from different supply chains. Some will be MPI tested and some won't.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    We got in our house-branded MPI tested BCG's today. However, we've sold over HALF of the pallet that arrived today, all within about 10 hours since they went live.

JoeBobOutfitters AR15/M16 Premium MPI Tested BCG-$119.95

We only have a couple hundred of these BCG's left in stock at this time. Most likely we'll sell out within a day or two at this pace.

We'll be getting in more in the future, but it could be a while. We've been sourcing BCG's from a couple different sources to try to get availability on our side. We'll probably end up offering 2-3 different M16 BCG's with appropriate price-points, all from different supply chains. Some will be MPI tested and some won't.

Sounds like a great buy. Very reasonably priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom