• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg9781

Sep 25, 2020
    Are Binary Triggers illegal to own in Maryland, as in even possess even if not installed?

Or is it like magazines where you can get them out of state?

...asking for a friend

Leper Messiah

Aug 18, 2014
    Not to hijack but are they worth the money? I just moved to a free state and was thinking about getting one for my ar or ak.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Not to hijack but are they worth the money? I just moved to a free state and was thinking about getting one for my ar or ak.

The Franklin Armory version I have up in PA is a novelty. It's easy to get ahead of the resets and cause you to have to manually cycle the gun. It's suppose to be able to tune with springs and buffers, but we got it to play with multiple uppers so the tuning was chasing-ones-tail..

I've heard another model (which escapes me right now) does a better job of resetting and is more human proof..

YMMV

(Edit: Fostech was the suggested "better" version)

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV

My buddy likes his and it seems to work well. I cant justify the extra money for one. Its a fun toy so if you have some money to blow on the trigger and have ammo to burn go for it. For me I'm trying to conserve til things settle down a little.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    This being said though you could probably do better with just a better trigger that's probably a third of the price. Still would be illegal to do in Maryland though. Swapping out the trigger I mean to "increase the rate of fire"
    WTF does that even mean????

Here's the ALG Ultimate AK Trigger.

https://algdefense.com/akt-ul.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom