Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Depends upon price I’d be in for a few cases for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Same here,
    I have switched to shooting .22 pistol and rifle.
    Thankfully I picked up 2 cases of my favorite sabot slugs last year.

All indications are 1 year minimum, plan accordingly. I’m shooting 22LR and considering liquidating my entire personal stash.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    In an effort to keep the AGC Action Shooting program going, I have been searching for and think I have found a place that will have 9mm and .223 available in the next few weeks. The thing is, quantities are limited and they will be holding somewhat of a silent auction, with the spoils going to the highest bidder.

I want to take the temperature here in an effort to try and figure out how much I should bid on for each caliber.

The first lot is going to be 20,000 - 25,000 rounds of 124 gn 9mm. The ammo will be manufactured by a private label, however I will be putting in a bid to a distributor.

The 55gn .223/5.56 will be available at some point in January. The quantities available are not clear yet.

So, if I were to want to recoup the funds quickly, how much should the bid be for these. My initial thought was $325 / 1000 for the 9mm, and $400 / 1,000 for the .223. Not sure if that will be enough to win the bid or if maybe it is too much to be able to unload it all at the first matches in January.

Thoughts?

2 cases of 9mm at that price. Shoot me a PM and I can give you my contact info

S&WDDS

Feb 26, 2015
    Howard County
    I too would be in for 9mm, even up to the $400-500/1000, in order to keep shooting AGC matches with rbird7282 and Occam & Occam's wife ;). I agree with Occam though that it might be best to create as equitable a distribution as possible to participants as the stated goal is to continue with the matches.

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    In an effort to keep the AGC Action Shooting program going, I have been searching for and think I have found a place that will have 9mm and .223 available in the next few weeks. The thing is, quantities are limited and they will be holding somewhat of a silent auction, with the spoils going to the highest bidder.

I want to take the temperature here in an effort to try and figure out how much I should bid on for each caliber.

The first lot is going to be 20,000 - 25,000 rounds of 124 gn 9mm. The ammo will be manufactured by a private label, however I will be putting in a bid to a distributor.

The 55gn .223/5.56 will be available at some point in January. The quantities available are not clear yet.

So, if I were to want to recoup the funds quickly, how much should the bid be for these. My initial thought was $325 / 1000 for the 9mm, and $400 / 1,000 for the .223. Not sure if that will be enough to win the bid or if maybe it is too much to be able to unload it all at the first matches in January.

Thoughts?

Hopefully the ammo will be sold to participants in the AGC shooting programs and not to shooters hoarding ammo, and just enough to participate in the event that they registered in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom