• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I'm not trying to win, just have fun and getting tired of static range shooting
    So bring what you got. As long as it's zeroed and goes bang every time you pull the trigger, you'll have fun.

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    You don’t need much high dollar gear to do well overall in the AGC style of matches. Our stage designer does a great job giving people who “know” their gear a solid advantage over people who spend a lot of money on gear. It’s why an iron sighted AK can win Tac limited and come in the top 5 overall.

My two cents is really focus on your reloads and being able to multi task on the move. Especially shot gun loads. Otherwise learn how to shoot standing, kneeling, sitting, prone, and know hold overs with all 3 guns.

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    I went to the practice today. Seems cool, I am not a good shot. I need more money to buy more ammo to get more shots down range to improve. I think me getting into this activity outside of going to the practices and watching will be at least a few years away.

Thanks to James, Rick, John (maybe spelled Jon?), and the few other RO's, you're good people.

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    I went to the practice today. Seems cool, I am not a good shot. I need more money to buy more ammo to get more shots down range to improve. I think me getting into this activity outside of going to the practices and watching will be at least a few years away.

Thanks to James, Rick, John (maybe spelled Jon?), and the few other RO's, you're good people.

Glad you came out!

You’d be surprised how fast things improve once you get out there and around some of the more experienced shooters. So don’t limit yourself too much after a single go or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom