• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    Does anyone have a line on something locally or an online vendor for a reasonably priced case of 12 ga 71/2 or 8 shot? Wanting to join the trap league at my club and I am a two weeks behind. I need to shoot 100 next Sunday and 100 the following to catch up.

I am guessing most of these guys in the league are reloading but I am just starting out.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    There’s an ad on here in the marketplace for 80 boxes of trap loads by a bruppert @ $7.00/box. I would buy as much as you could afford to. I don’t shoot 12 ga much or I would.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Not sure if you’re shooting at a public or private range. Call and ask if they sell shells. Or ask when you get there to shoot.

Our local county range, public, sells shells. During good times, they’re a little pricier than Wally World or sportsmans. And same price, but no sales tax, as other places, like bps.

We are limited to a flat/day/person. (10x25)

Worth asking. Worst they can say is not.

Does anyone have a line on something locally or an online vendor for a reasonably priced case of 12 ga 71/2 or 8 shot? Wanting to join the trap league at my club and I am a two weeks behind. I need to shoot 100 next Sunday and 100 the following to catch up.

I am guessing most of these guys in the league are reloading but I am just starting out.

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I did pick up a few boxes from the classifieds here.

Most of the online vendors are not offering shipping on shotgun ammo or are showing out of stock.

Academy - Available but not for shipping
    Bass Pro - Limited Availability but no shipping
    Cabelas - Same
    Rogers Sporting Goods - Out of Stock
    Reeds Outdoors - Out of Stock
    Dicks - only have 28ga

The range is a private range and they have a very limited supply available right now that they try to keep that for new shooters or for the public trap night. They have just a few cases currently and although they were offering it at $7/box, they have to increase the cost now. I figured I would have to put some effort in to find some and only go that route if all else fails.

I will need some 20ga now for my son who wants to try trap.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Academy shipped me a couple of flats right before Christmas

I was just on Academy Sports and Sorted by “shipping available “ or something like that and rem gun clubs 8 shot 1 1/8’s popped up. 6.99/box. Not horrible I suppose, so got five flats. Not my normal clays load but with 2 sons now shooting with me it goes quickly

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I was just on Academy Sports and Sorted by “shipping available “ or something like that and rem gun clubs 8 shot 1 1/8’s popped up. 6.99/box. Not horrible I suppose, so got five flats. Not my normal clays load but with 2 sons now shooting with me it goes quickly

If you go to checkout, it states home delivery not avail.??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    If you go to checkout, it states home delivery not avail.??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what the odds are here, but I went back and confirmed my order went through an hour ago and it did, then I tried to order again just to see if the OOS thing happened to me too and you were right. It said none left. Feel bad man. When I get them I’ll happily sell you a case for exactly what I paid. Hope this helps. I’m right up the street from you in Abingdon. Just pm me

Last edited:

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    Not sure what the odds are here, but I went back and confirmed my order went through an hour ago and it did, then I tried to order again just to see if the OOS thing happened to me too and you were right. It said none left. Feel bad man. When I get them I’ll happily sell you a case for exactly what I paid. Hope this helps. I’m right up the street from you in Abingdon. Just pm me

Thanks for the offer! For some reason this has happened at every retailer. I filter by in stock, hom delivery and when I check out they dont allow it. It does not say out of stock, just Delivery Not Avail???

I picked up a few for about the same price from the classifieds $7 per box, and although its not a deal it is at cost (today) if I could find some.

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD

Not sure what Walmart you have been to that has some but this was the Perry Hall Walmart. BelAir may have more.

28 ga, 20ga 1oz High brass, and .410 4/5 shot. Thats all.

Attachments

• PH Walmart.jpg
      PH Walmart.jpg
      80 KB · Views: 155

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    About the same at all my local stores too. Including Wally World.

Gonna shoot this weekend. If they still have stock at the range, gonna pick up at least another flat.

If possible, 2, 12 and 20...

Not sure what Walmart you have been to that has some but this was the Perry Hall Walmart. BelAir may have more.

28 ga, 20ga 1oz High brass, and .410 4/5 shot. Thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom