Looking for a Glock G21SF 4th Generation.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I've been looking on and off for a couple of months for a reasonably priced G21SF 4th Gen handgun.

I can find plenty of 4th Gen G21s and a fair number of 3rd Gen G21SFs but I've only seen 1 G21SF 4th Gen for sale at an exorbitant "buy it now" price on Gunbroker a month or so ago.

Anybody have one for sale or any ideas how to get my hands on one?

TIA

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    I've been looking on and off for a couple of months for a reasonably priced G21SF 4th Gen handgun.

I can find plenty of 4th Gen G21s and a fair number of 3rd Gen G21SFs but I've only seen 1 G21SF 4th Gen for sale at an exorbitant "buy it now" price on Gunbroker a month or so ago.

Anybody have one for sale or any ideas how to get my hands on one?

TIA

I thought the gen 4 did away with the need for sf. You sure the 1 gen 4 sf wasn't an error?

I thought the gen 4 did away with the need for sf. You sure the 1 gen 4 sf wasn't an error?

I don't know. <scratches head>

So essentially you're saying that the 4th Gen G21 will have the same hand fit/feel of the 3rd Gen G21SF. I sincerely hope you're right as that would mean my search for the holy grail (fool's errand though it was) is completed.

The original listing at Gunbroker was titled: "GLOCK 21SF GEN 4 45acp NIB GLOCK 21 SF 45 ACP" It was sold for $700 on 4/10/13. The url for the add is http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=335416097

It remains the ONLY 21SF 4th Gen Glock that I've seen, which either means it's an EXCEPTIONALLY rare weapon and those fortunate few who own them are loathe to sell them OR your hypothesis that this was a typo is correct.

In the absence of any additional information Occam's Razor would lead one to accept the latter as the more likely explanation.

Looks like I just might be purchasing a G21 Gen4. :)

EDIT: I just noticed that the pictures clearly show the actual gun box is labeled G21. No SF markings shown on the gun itself. I feel emboldened now. Time to shop and buy!

Last edited:

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Caveat emptor. When in doubt, call or email the seller and verify. A lot of sellers post stock photos or pics of other guns. Judging by the title of the item, they appear to be confused! Lol.

I love my G21SF for the record. It's a freaking laser beam.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

ScottR

Mark it Zero Dude!!!
    Feb 18, 2013
    Belair MD
    there is no Gen 4 SF. To get the equivalent of an SF in a Gen 4, you don't install the extra backstrap

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom