• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    At least a third of my HQL students are minorities. Gun enthusiasts are mistakenly portrayed as old, white, ignorant, southern men. It's the narrative that the anti gun left wants people to believe. Colion Noir, the gentleman in the first picture above is a well spoken attorney and shooting sports enthusiast. I believe that he is in his sixth year with NRA TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    this video was extremely enlightening, I tried showing it a few friends, but none of them cared. Everyone wants to be a gun toting badass, but nobody wants to learn a brief history.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Ida B. Wells has long been a hero of mine. 70 years before Rosie Parks, Ida B. Wells refused to move to the back of a train. She was a huge proponent of gun rights and famously said:

The lesson this teaches and which every Afro-American should ponder well, is that a Winchester rifle should have a place of honour in every black home, and it should be used for that protection which the law refuses to give.

wailer

Oct 2, 2008
    Largo
    This is the history not talked about enough in this country, and I can say confidently most are ignorant of, but as we know it's a blissful state of mind.

Last edited:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Ida B. Wells has long been a hero of mine. 70 years before Rosie Parks, Ida B. Wells refused to move to the back of a train. She was a huge proponent of gun rights and famously said:

I wish SHE had made it to a stamp or something. But her story and attitude don't fit the narrative, I guess.
    Ida Bell Wells-Barnett (July 16, 1862 – March 25, 1931), more commonly known as Ida B. Wells, was an African-American journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, sociologist, feminist,[1] Georgist,[2] and an early leader in the Civil Rights Movement. She was one of the founders of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) in 1909...

She was active in women's rights and the women's suffrage movement, establishing several notable women's organizations. Wells was a skilled and persuasive rhetorician and traveled internationally on lecture tours...

:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom