• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Tomorrow is the day. Then we have to wait 7 days to cool off because the 3 month wait to get it on the roster wasn't long enough :rolleyes:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Gen 5 G26 and G34

If you already have a G26, I don't see much reason to go for the new model (unless you're like Mike and will buy anything with a Glock logo on it :D)

The New G34 is neat! It's optic ready out of the box, as opposed to needing to buy a MOS version.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Gen 5 G26 and G34

If you already have a G26, I don't see much reason to go for the new model (unless you're like Mike and will buy anything with a Glock logo on it :D)

The New G34 is neat! It's optic ready out of the box, as opposed to needing to buy a MOS version.
    I resemble that remark...

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Orly?

See?

:D

If I weren't so content with what I currently have, I'd be on the bandwagon. Can't justify the cost when my Gen 3 34 and Gen 4 26 work as well as they do.
    I have a Gen 4 G34 a Gen 2 G26 and a Gen 4 G26. I am still going to find a way to justify the cost of these.

Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Mind set on a G34 MOS. Now I have to decide Gen4 or 5. How do you guys like your Gen 5’s compared to your similar model 4’s? Going to be my first Glock have at this point only fundled 4’s with my mind set but now I have the option and I guess going to have to feel both at the same time. What would you guys do?

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Waiting on the Gen5 26 myself. I think the lack of finger grooves along with the Gen4 blackstrap will make for a great combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom