• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    With work responsibilities, family responsibilities, and household responsibilities, I'm not sure that I can take on but I'm in Caroline and I'm willing to help out. Luckily, for now, Caroline Co. has elected reps that seem to respect our freedoms. I'll also see if I can line up help in some of the other counties on the lower Shore. I run the newsletter for a club here and there are over 200 people that get those. Many of them are from the Shore but we also have some folks on the other side of the bridge.

Thank you, I have you logged in as a crew member.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    When are we going to start rocking the local PP? We did to get the message out before these crap bills leave committee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    When are we going to start rocking the local PP? We did to get the message out before these crap bills leave committee.

There is a lot going on with running projects in Annapolis so we have to be patient about hometown actions. Thanks, I know you are a four-hour trip from Annapolis and are anxious to get going. I am very thankful for your energy and devotion to the fight!

I'll be happy to help out Ziptiespec for Caroline Co.

-DW

Thanks, Derek!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

OK, Jeff...here's the first call for our Patriots way out west on March 16th. We need our PP guys and gals to infiltrate these meetings and even quiz them on policy!

From the Maryland Democrapic Party's Facebook page:

Please join us for our Community Conversation in Garrett County with Maryland Democratic Party Chair Dr. Maya Rockeymoore Cummings! We will be holding 2 separate events in Garrett County:

At 9:00 AM, we will meet at Penn Alps, 125 Casselman Rd, Grantsville, MD 21536.

At 3:00 PM, we will meet at Cornish Cafe, 106 South 2nd St, Oakland, MD 21550.

More events here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Maryland...=page_internal

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I would be glad to assist in Wicomico County. Have meeting rooms, copiers, phones and stuff to assist with along with my own support staff that could assit!

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    OK, Jeff...here's the first call for our Patriots way out west on March 16th. We need our PP guys and gals to infiltrate these meetings and even quiz them on policy!

From the Maryland Democrapic Party's Facebook page:

Please join us for our Community Conversation in Garrett County with Maryland Democratic Party Chair Dr. Maya Rockeymoore Cummings! We will be holding 2 separate events in Garrett County:

At 9:00 AM, we will meet at Penn Alps, 125 Casselman Rd, Grantsville, MD 21536.

At 3:00 PM, we will meet at Cornish Cafe, 106 South 2nd St, Oakland, MD 21550.

More events here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Maryland...=page_internal

For some reason that link to more events worked on my computer last night but not this morning on my phone. Try this one instead for mobile devices:

https://m.facebook.com/MarylandDemocraticParty/events/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Had a great meeting with my county commissioner yesterday. Today stopped by Sang Run Sport Shop and dropped off 15 - 4 page flyers with the needed bills to oppose and every contact of the house and senate committees.

Met an awesome fella from South Dakota who asked why MD was such a communist cesspool. Gave him some great resources to join the fight. Patriotpicket.org he was appreciative.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Had a great meeting with my county commissioner yesterday. Today stopped by Sang Run Sport Shop and dropped off 15 - 4 page flyers with the needed bills to oppose and every contact of the house and senate committees.

Met an awesome fella from South Dakota who asked why MD was such a communist cesspool. Gave him some great resources to join the fight. Patriotpicket.org he was appreciative.

Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom