• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Saw a West German P228 posted in their consignment thread just after Christmas. Called and got my name on the list. 1/17 rolled around and I got the call to see if I still wanted it. Paid for it over the phone and went the following Tuesday to do the paperwork.

Shop is bigger than I expected. The fact that new and consignment are separated makes it real easy to find things they list here without wondering if you are looking at the consignment or a new item. The Silencer Shop kiosk is a huge benefit, when I need to redo my fingerprints I’ll be heading there to do them and I’ll be using them for all of my suppressor purchases.

Having never been there before it’s easy to miss the turn if you follow GPS instructions. Went back yesterday to pick up the P228 and went a different route which made it easier.

The P228 is in very good condition and I look forward to getting it to the range soon. I’ll be going back to United for the interesting things they have on consignment and while I’m already there I’ll be doing any other gun buying I need.

The only problem is not 5 hours after I got home yesterday they listed something else I wanted and I’m now on the list for it.

Attachments

• D01132EE-FF34-4ED7-B6F9-902BCA40A3DB.jpg
      D01132EE-FF34-4ED7-B6F9-902BCA40A3DB.jpg
      68.7 KB · Views: 544

Algot

Feb 13, 2017
    Frederick
    I saw the P228 on my last visit to United. It is in excellent condition, one of the best I’ve seen. Nice catch, I was below you on the list.

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Thanks MD SHooters

Thanks MD SHooters

We try to provide the best service and selection in the area.

We really appreciate our MD Shooters customers....THANKS!!

FYI you guys get first shot at all the new consignment guns that come in. They get posted before they hit the cases or the walls...

Thanks

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom